Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Report: LeBron James ‘turned off’ younger players, owners during meetings

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,566 Standard Supporter

I'll defend James as staying out of trouble and meeting ridiculous expectations coming out of high school and becoming the superstar and getting to the Finals every year.

Raises his kids and married their mom.

If he's a diva and I'm sure he is that comes with the territory

Having bad political takes doesn't make you a bad person

Should not have lost to Dallas though

He’s mentally soft but arguably the best player of all time. I judge him as a basketball player. Couldn’t give a shit what his opinion is about anything.

That argument is as soft as LBJ's mental toughness.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club

I'll defend James as staying out of trouble and meeting ridiculous expectations coming out of high school and becoming the superstar and getting to the Finals every year.

He’s mentally soft but arguably the best player of all time. I judge him as a basketball player. Couldn’t give a shit what his opinion is about anything.

Both TUFF!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

What’s soft about it? Guy is a great player. He’s always been soft and he’s simply not a smart or cutthroat guy.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited September 2020
    Bro there's Jordan or bust. How is this an argument

Did lebron make space jam? Fuck no
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Dirk went into Terminator mode and LBJ wilted. I laffed.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964
    He’s never been my cult of tea. As a personality Ive always thought he was he was try hard.

Great player of course, and sure he’s not a POS human being; but he comes off a bit like a knuckle head and I liked watching Jordan more.

Tangentially, there have been two Game 7s the past two nights that were decided by two points, and I didn’t watch a single second of them. Not because of a boycott, but because it’s 90 degrees and I forgot they were playing Shooty Ball in late summer. Ordinarily I’d watch both games. Don't give a shit anymore. That and the China cocksucking.

Watched the last quarter of Rockets/Sonics RIP.

Adams is a stiff. Thunder should have won.

Then immediately turned the TV off before they could do the patronizing BLM post-game interviews. Because all these multi-millionaires are terrified of being hunted...blah blah blah...

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    I'm a long time NBA honk as previously stated. Still watching the LA teams but sometimes I forget. NFL starting next week. Later NBA
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Tangentially, there have been two Game 7s the past two nights that were decided by two points, and I didn’t watch a single second of them. Not because of a boycott, but because it’s 90 degrees and I forgot they were playing Shooty Ball in late summer. Ordinarily I’d watch both games. Don't give a shit anymore. That and the China cocksucking.

Then immediately turned the TV off before they could do the patronizing BLM post-game interviews. Because all these multi-millionaires are terrified of being hunted...blah blah blah...

I forgot there was even a game on. Remembered around halftime. Said, I’ll tune in with 5 mins left in the game. Watched only the last 2 mins. Then immediately turned it off.

I don’t think this is A typical for my peer group, the guys I’ve watched games with and sexted with about the NBA in the past basically have the same minimal interest as I do now.

It was already a declining product, the game atmosphere sucks, and it’s all packaged in a poop covered toilet paper wrapping now.

I was pro boycott the rest of the season, just so they would stfu.
    Houhusky said:

I forgot there was even a game on. Remembered around halftime. Said, I’ll tune in with 5 mins left in the game. Watched only the last 2 mins. Then immediately turned it off.

I don’t think this is A typical for my peer group, the guys I’ve watched games with and sexted with about the NBA in the past basically have the same minimal interest as I do now.

It was already a declining product, the game atmosphere sucks, and it’s all packaged in a poop covered toilet paper wrapping now.

I was pro boycott the rest of the season, just so they would stfu.
    I about threw up in my mouth when Jamaal Murray started crying about how meaningful and oppressed and bullshit tears flowing.

Dude grew up in Toronto. Toronto never had slaves. Toronto was a haven for escaped slaves going back 150 years. Toronto is about as diverse a place as you can find in the world. And that fuck cries crocodile tears about it. Fuck his multi millionaire virtue signalling.

Cheesehead LeBron.