Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Report: LeBron James ‘turned off’ younger players, owners during meetings

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam
    He’s a grandstanding fuck. I used to like him. That’s changed the last few months.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,843 Standard Supporter
    The asshat has been coddled since he was 12. I can't stand the rich and coddled "elites" lecturing me about things they know nothing about.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,992
    Just wait until they start getting paid in Yuan....
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

He’s a grandstanding fuck. I used to like him. That’s changed the last few months.

He was just becoming the veteran I always tend to root for if they aren’t playing the Blazers, but his 2017 race Hoax at his LA mansion lost me. Now he’s just another uneducated multi-millionaire activist with a microphone and large stage.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Hes not there for your entertainment

I realize youIt’s being sarcastic and He actually gets paid to entertain me and sell products to people like me and their kids. HTH
    Swaye said:

thechatch said:

I realize youIt’s being sarcastic and He actually gets paid to entertain me and sell products to people like me and their kids. HTH
    So you're Chinese then?
    Not this week
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

I'll defend James as staying out of trouble and meeting ridiculous expectations coming out of high school and becoming the superstar and getting to the Finals every year.

Raises his kids and married their mom.

If he's a diva and I'm sure he is that comes with the territory

Having bad political takes doesn't make you a bad person

Should not have lost to Dallas though

That was tuff Dallas team though
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,162

I'll defend James as staying out of trouble and meeting ridiculous expectations coming out of high school and becoming the superstar and getting to the Finals every year.

He's probably one of the best role models for any young person, short of his fucktard politics. Shame.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    Imagine the good a guy like LeBron could do if he just pushed the message of "Don't resist arrest."
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Like I said a tuff team

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

He’s mentally soft but arguably the best player of all time. I judge him as a basketball player. Couldn’t give a shit what his opinion is about anything.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

He’s mentally soft but arguably the best player of all time. I judge him as a basketball player. Couldn’t give a shit what his opinion is about anything.
    He's not there to be your entertainment