Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Zogby Likely Voter Poll: Trump at 52% Approval Post-DNCC

2»

Comments

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,526 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2020

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I see an increasing reliance upon polls on this bored. What about those that are not in line with the CBS poll?

No your not. I already told you I don't believe good or bad

#centrism

@insinceredawg was here a month ago with polls that showed it was over for Trump

When you see and feel movement its interesting to discuss

Seeing and feeling is fine. When it can make me think *and* care, let me know.
    It was actually @incremetal_progress

I like to keep the record straight

You do seem like you can survive a Trump win
    Because I *have* said I can survive it. My life will be the same regardless of who wins, so I vote my conscience.

Voting for president is cool and all, but I’m much more about municipal elections. Those impact me.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I see an increasing reliance upon polls on this bored. What about those that are not in line with the CBS poll?

#centrism

@insinceredawg was here a month ago with polls that showed it was over for Trump

Because I *have* said I can survive it. My life will be the same regardless of who wins, so I vote my conscience.

Voting for president is cool and all, but I’m much more about municipal elections. Those impact me.
    Seems like you may be a “vote for the person burning down buildings and looting business” based on your #centrist posts. Get ready...
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,134 Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Swaye said:

Fuck the poles. But for real Trump is making a game of this thanks to self inflicted wounds on the Dems side. Post Covid they had it, then they burned down half the cities in America and fucked a sure thing away. Dems gonna Dem.

I’m not entirely sure I agree

Pre-COVID Trump was likely going to win rather easily like 34-17

1-2 months into COVID and the economy tanking as a result meant that a long way to go and awfully warm for November

George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, etc initially swung things more towards Biden

The craziness since then and pure exposure of the Democrats has hurt them as much or more than what Trump was doing to help them

Trump and Pence will win the debates against Biden and Harris

Trump just needs to not go fuck things up between now and November ...

So I’m saying Biden still has a chance
    Yeah but Obama assured us that Joe can fuck it up more!
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

#centrism

If your life will actually be the same regardless you must live a really boring life...

JFC man, just get a fun hobby. You will see how quickly a bunch of authoritarian little Karen’s are one step away from regulating it away.

Also you must work at a low paying redundant state government job that you wouldn’t be effected by any tax increase or decrease...
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

Houhusky said:

Tequilla said:

Swaye said:

Fuck the poles. But for real Trump is making a game of this thanks to self inflicted wounds on the Dems side. Post Covid they had it, then they burned down half the cities in America and fucked a sure thing away. Dems gonna Dem.

1-2 months into COVID and the economy tanking as a result meant that a long way to go and awfully warm for November

The craziness since then and pure exposure of the Democrats has hurt them as much or more than what Trump was doing to help them

I still cant imagine a scenario where anyone lets Biden actually do a debate...

They will think of an excuse, either covid or "im not going to debate a racist/sexist dictator"
    I’m not sure Biden will have that luxury
    If @Tequilla is implying that Joe will debate because he must—polling not favorable—then agree with that. Not debating would hurt but if they felt they were sitting on a safe 15, then worth avoiding exposure.
    Yes - I think Biden will be going uphill and need the debates to try to make Trump look like scary mean Orange Man

Anybody that thinks staying on 15 at the Blackjack table is sound strategy is fooling themselves unless the dealer is showing a 4-6
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

#centrism

If your life will actually be the same regardless you must live a really boring life...

JFC man, just get a fun hobby. You will see how quickly a bunch of authoritarian little Karen’s are one step away from regulating it away.

Also you must work at a low paying redundant state government job that you wouldn’t be effected by any tax increase or decrease...
    @Houhusky you are missing an impotent factor in the presidential election - anyone living in a 75% at all times red state, votes in local elections and ignores the presidential vote. We in Washington go strong for Dems whether we want to or not.

life on the left coast
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,497 Founders Club
    edited August 2020
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

#centrism

I agree with this. Look at Seattle. Local elections matter a lot more

I think this is an important federal election but still
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Houhusky said:

Tequilla said:

Swaye said:

They will think of an excuse, either covid or "im not going to debate a racist/sexist dictator"
    If @Tequilla is implying that Joe will debate because he must—polling not favorable—then agree with that. Not debating would hurt but if they felt they were sitting on a safe 15, then worth avoiding exposure.
    Yes - I think Biden will be going uphill and need the debates to try to make Trump look like scary mean Orange Man

Anybody that thinks staying on 15 at the Blackjack table is sound strategy is fooling themselves unless the dealer is showing a 4-6
    15 points you degenerate
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,233

In line with the CBS poll from two days ago showing Trump +10 with Independents.

Can the Dems cheat enough to win the White House?

This is why Lemon gave it up
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Houhusky said:

Tequilla said:

Swaye said:

15 points you degenerate
    Guilty
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Goduckies said:

In line with the CBS poll from two days ago showing Trump +10 with Independents.

Can the Dems cheat enough to win the White House?

This is why Lemon gave it up
    Lemon does what he’s told to do.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,526 Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

#centrism

Seems like you may be a “vote for the person burning down buildings and looting business” based on your #centrist posts. Get ready...
    I can’t get on bored with the strategy of “if it gets the message across.” I think there are some pretty polar opposite opinions here but I don’t know if anyone is really in favor of how Seattle looks now. I’ve been back downtown since June and it’s like the fucking Walking Dead out there.

I’m savvy enough to know why Biden has come out in opposition of violent protests, albeit briefly.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,497 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

#centrism

I can’t get on bored with the strategy of “if it gets the message across.” I think there are some pretty polar opposite opinions here but I don’t know if anyone is really in favor of how Seattle looks now. I’ve been back downtown since June and it’s like the fucking Walking Dead out there.

I’m savvy enough to know why Biden has come out in opposition of violent protests, albeit briefly.
    Did he fool you lol?