Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Zogby Likely Voter Poll: Trump at 52% Approval Post-DNCC

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
edited August 2020 in Tug Tavern
In line with the CBS poll from two days ago showing Trump +10 with Independents.

Can the Dems cheat enough to win the White House?

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trump-pops-to-52-best-job-approval-rating-on-record-up-with-blacks-even-democrats?_amp=true

Trump pops to 52%: ‘Best job approval rating on record,’ up with blacks, even Democrats
    By Paul Bedard
    August 26, 2020 - 8:27 AM
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,499 Founders Club
    36% approval from they ain't Black? That's interesting
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Pre pandemtifada, weº predicted Trump would double his share of the #prop vote.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,526 Swaye's Wigwam
    I see an increasing reliance upon polls on this bored. What about those that are not in line with the CBS poll?
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Pre pandemtifada, weº predicted Trump would double his share of the #prop vote.
    what was trumps approval rating with black voters in 2016?
    MelloDawg said:

I see an increasing reliance upon polls on this bored. What about those that are not in line with the CBS poll?

me not relying. Interesting inputs nothing more.

MelloDawg said:

me not relying. Interesting inputs nothing more.
    Data analytics superiority guy
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

What sticks out the most to me is the other poll numbers aren't as high as Zogby's.
    The other is they are all BS even Zogby's.

Zogby's should stick to football bowl games. I think they have one, if not, oops
    MelloDawg said:

No your not. I already told you I don't believe good or bad

#centrism

@insinceredawg was here a month ago with polls that showed it was over for Trump

When you see and feel movement its interesting to discuss

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Swaye said:

Fuck the poles. But for real Trump is making a game of this thanks to self inflicted wounds on the Dems side. Post Covid they had it, then they burned down half the cities in America and fucked a sure thing away. Dems gonna Dem.

Yep. I told you fucks they'd snatch defeat by trying so hard to hurt trump that they overshoot their goal and fuck themselves over.

I've thought about it a lot and I think that they are truly so out of touch that they believe people care more about Trump's racism and social justice more than their jobs and family.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Tequilla said:

Swaye said:

Fuck the poles. But for real Trump is making a game of this thanks to self inflicted wounds on the Dems side. Post Covid they had it, then they burned down half the cities in America and fucked a sure thing away. Dems gonna Dem.

I’m not entirely sure I agree

Pre-COVID Trump was likely going to win rather easily like 34-17

1-2 months into COVID and the economy tanking as a result meant that a long way to go and awfully warm for November

George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, etc initially swung things more towards Biden

The craziness since then and pure exposure of the Democrats has hurt them as much or more than what Trump was doing to help them

Trump and Pence will win the debates against Biden and Harris

Trump just needs to not go fuck things up between now and November ...

So I’m saying Biden still has a chance
    I still cant imagine a scenario where anyone lets Biden actually do a debate...

They will think of an excuse, either covid or "im not going to debate a racist/sexist dictator"
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Houhusky said:

Tequilla said:

Swaye said:

1-2 months into COVID and the economy tanking as a result meant that a long way to go and awfully warm for November

The craziness since then and pure exposure of the Democrats has hurt them as much or more than what Trump was doing to help them

They will think of an excuse, either covid or "im not going to debate a racist/sexist dictator"
    I’m not sure Biden will have that luxury

MelloDawg said:

#centrism

@insinceredawg was here a month ago with polls that showed it was over for Trump

Seeing and feeling is fine. When it can make me think *and* care, let me know.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    MelloDawg said:

The post-DNCC polls haven’t been released because they aren’t looking good for your Democrats.
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

#centrism

Seeing and feeling is fine. When it can make me think *and* care, let me know.
    It was actually @incremetal_progress

I like to keep the record straight

You do seem like you can survive a Trump win
    Tequilla said:

Houhusky said:

Tequilla said:

Swaye said:

I’m not sure Biden will have that luxury
    If @Tequilla is implying that Joe will debate because he must—polling not favorable—then agree with that. Not debating would hurt but if they felt they were sitting on a safe 15, then worth avoiding exposure.