Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Portlandia

SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,134 Standard Supporter
I hope the ANTIFA shits get an ass whooping. But it may well come down to shooting since the left refuses to enforce the law. People are tired of this shit and the dems allowing and promoting it.

https://www.redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2020/08/23/the-lights-are-blinking-red-in-portland-the-rubicon-may-have-been-crossed-today

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,134 Standard Supporter
    No wonder a large chunk wants to join Idaho.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,233
    I love Oregon, but this makes California look sane and I am glad I live down here
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    Sledog said:

I hope the ANTIFA shits get an ass whooping. But it may well come down to shooting since the left refuses to enforce the law. People are tired of this shit and the dems allowing and promoting it.

https://www.redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2020/08/23/the-lights-are-blinking-red-in-portland-the-rubicon-may-have-been-crossed-today

in like the 5th video, those Antifa fags are playing Star Wars music in the background
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Goduckies said:

I love Oregon, but this makes California look sane and I am glad I live down here

Why do you love oregon?
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited August 2020
    Sledog said:

Check out county maps after an election.

Most of the state geographically is red.

Unfortunately, the population centers (Portland metro area, Eugene, Salem, Corvallis et al) are hardcore blue.

Thank you California and every other fucktard goofball from the east coast who screwed up what was once a great place to live.

The politicians in Portland and the ones elected to the House and Senate are career politicians and lawyers. Every single one of them are poster children for term limits.

It’s their Eden now.

Signed,

Former Oregonian
    edited August 2020

Goduckies said:

Why do you love oregon?
    I used to love Oregon . . . Was moderate politically. Spectacular scenery and a publicly-owned Coast (no private beaches).. Lots of Washington folks visit Oregon beaches.

The weather . . . meh . . . Rains more in Seattle.

They should build a wall around CA (not along the southern border) to keep Californians from leaving. Like a swarm of locusts, they will ultimately destroy Idaho and Montana as well.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,342 Swaye's Wigwam
    It’s really sad what Portland has become.

Growing up there and going downtown was a real place of joy.....in my 20s to hit the bars and everything was so much fun.

I couldn’t even take my kids to the children’s theater to see a play because it was so disgusting.
    Occupy Wall Street was the final straw . . . Local pols showed their stripes. The pols love homelessness and chaos more than the average tax paying voter.

trublue said:

Sledog said:

Check out county maps after an election.

Most of the state geographically is red.

Unfortunately, the population centers (Portland metro area, Eugene, Salem, Corvallis et al) are hardcore blue.

Thank you California and every other fucktard goofball from the east coast who screwed up what was once a great place to live.

The politicians in Portland and the ones elected to the House and Senate are career politicians and lawyers. Every single one of them are poster children for term limits.

It’s their Eden now.

Signed,

Former Oregonian
    Every coastal state!
    Actually, I knew Oregon was fucked when futbol was enthusiastically embraced by the same goofballs out “peacefully protesting”

A sweeping generalization . . . With a grain of truth.

Goduckies said:

Why do you love oregon?
    Cuz I hate the Huskies and the over-the-top arrogance of their fans in the 80’s and early 90’s.

Little did they realize the 85-scholarship limit would bring them down to earth.

I kid, I kid.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,233

Goduckies said:

Why do you love oregon?
    Beauty and back then the people
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,571 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020
    trublue said:

Goduckies said:

Why do you love oregon?
    I used to love Oregon . . . Was moderate politically. Spectacular scenery and a publicly-owned Coast (no private beaches).. Lots of Washington folks visit Oregon beaches.

They should build a wall around CA (not along the southern border) to keep Californians from leaving. Like a swarm of locusts, they will ultimately destroy Idaho and Montana as well.
    Just had business meeting/drinks with a big dog out of Montana - Bozeman area (Yellowstone Club guy). Said there are thousands of homes under construction in the area right now - one development alone is over 1100 homes. Californians and Seattleites flocking in.

He said the exact same thing - only a matter of time until they ruin the state. Idaho will take a little longer because it's more backward fuck/primitive than Montana.

He also predicted a massive Trump landslide victory.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited August 2020

Goduckies said:

Why do you love oregon?
    If you live in the willamette valley you are 45 minutes from the coast, 45 minutes from the mountains, an hour from the big city, and an hour and a half from the plains. If you like to hunt, fish, camp, and ride dirt bikes, it’s an amazing setup.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

in like the 5th video, those Antifa fags are playing Star Wars music in the background
    nerd

trublue said:

Goduckies said:

Why do you love oregon?

Just had business meeting/drinks with a big dog out of Montana - Bozeman area (Yellowstone Club guy). Said there are thousands of homes under construction in the area right now - one development alone is over 1100 homes. Californians and Seattleites flocking in.

He said the exact same thing - only a matter of time until they ruin the state. Idaho will take a little longer because it's more backward fuck/primitive than Montana.

He also predicted a massive Trump landslide victory.
    Idaho is being overrun as well. Hopefully the trend of more conservatives than liberals continues.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Why do you love oregon?
    “Oregon“ has nothing to do with the beauty of the landscape. That existed before Oregon did.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Why do you love oregon?
    “Oregon“ has nothing to do with the beauty of the landscape. That existed before Oregon did.
    Needlessly pedantic.
    edited August 2020