Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Posting NFL crap on facebook

Everybody from high school thinks it's de rigueur to post all kinds of crap about the NFL on facebook. I have no interest in the NFL at all. It is socially more acceptable than college football. I think there is an inverse relation between intelligence and liking pro football. (This has only a tangential relation with the Seahawks being Paul Allen's, not Seattle's team.)

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Enough already. . .Fuck, it's just not funny anymore. It's like revenge of the nerds around here. Goes to show 80% of you guys around here are fucking geeks. Post (oh I'm supposed to say 'poast' hee hee) something refreshing. Mora to the Seattle storm! Hardy har har. Fucking dweeb round here now. That's what happens when you invite too many dawgmen over. Close the fucking gates Derek
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,418
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Enough already. . .Fuck, it's just not funny anymore. It's like revenge of the nerds around here. Goes to show 80% of you guys around here are fucking geeks. Post (oh I'm supposed to say 'poast' hee hee) something refreshing. Mora to the Seattle storm! Hardy har har. Fucking dweeb round here now. That's what happens when you invite too many dawgmen over. Close the fucking gates Derek
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    where's the fuckin Ball State thread. Go Cards.
  • Options
    BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    if PL_SS gets banned before AOG, i'm out.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Everybody from high school thinks it's de rigueur to post all kinds of crap about the NFL on facebook. I have no interest in the NFL at all. It is socially more acceptable than college football. I think there is an inverse relation between intelligence and using Facebook. (This has only a tangential relation with the Seahawks being Paul Allen's, not Seattle's team.)

FTFY

Take responsibility for your life decisions, old man.
  • Options

Complaining about stupid posts while you are on facebook would be like complaining about seeing disguised Lemon Party on here.

Gotta know what you are getting into.

Simple fact

• Options
    dnc said:

And yes I'm just talking shit, I use Facebook myself. But I dint get surprised when I see people posts stupid shit there. It's FACEBOOK. FB is a much greater source of stupidity than NFL fans. When the two intersect, stupidity happens. Huge shock.

hardly anybody talks college football, at least my "friends". They all talk NFL. I have a feeling the same dumbshits who flew american flags on their cars during the Iraq invasion are now flying seahawks flags.
  • Options
    1. Those dumbasses should have known that Paul Allen owns America

2. If you want more cfb talk, move to SEC cuntry. These people can't stop talking college fb on Facebook
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

And yes I'm just talking shit, I use Facebook myself. But I dint get surprised when I see people posts stupid shit there. It's FACEBOOK. FB is a much greater source of stupidity than NFL fans. When the two intersect, stupidity happens. Huge shock.

hardly anybody talks college football, at least my "friends". They all talk NFL. I have a feeling the same dumbshits who flew american flags on their cars during the Iraq invasion are now flying seahawks flags.
    You need better friends and/or you need to do one of those Facebook house cleanings where you claim that you're going to leave Facebook, but really you're just unfriending all the annoying people. Of course I'm a total asshole and just say I'm deleting people because I don't know them, they never interact with me, and they just added me to boost their friends numbers. That's the fun way to do it.
  • Options
    It's everybody from high school... It's constant this and that crap about saints, packers, seahawks. NFL, so dull...... too late in life to move down south.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I hate when people are different from me.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

I hate when people are different from me.

I hate fuckin' pro football. It's boring as hell and the fans are the dumbest of all football fans.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

You need better friends and/or you need to do one of those Facebook house cleanings where you claim that you're going to leave Facebook, but really you're just unfriending all the annoying people. Of course I'm a total asshole and just say I'm deleting people because I don't know them, they never interact with me, and they just added me to boost their friends numbers. That's the fun way to do it.
    Facebook TUFF guy ^^