Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

5 star local prospect commits to out of state power

Comments

• DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

You seem like a Laettner fan.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    animate said:

TommySQC said:

good for him. Kid would have been a fool to play here.

Yeah. Spend a year playing in front of friends and family before going off the the NBA after a year to be a millionaire.

Sounds foolish.
    mcdaniels playing at duke probably would have bumped up his draft stock 10 spots or more.

that's millyuns and millyuns more .... so, not foolish.
    Pure speculation. Maybe McDaniels just isn't that great. I'm guessing you felt the same way about Wroten.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TommySQC said:

animate said:

TommySQC said:

Yeah. Spend a year playing in front of friends and family before going off the the NBA after a year to be a millionaire.

Sounds foolish.
    mcdaniels playing at duke probably would have bumped up his draft stock 10 spots or more.

that's millyuns and millyuns more .... so, not foolish.
    Pure speculation. Maybe McDaniels just isn't that great. I'm guessing you felt the same way about Wroten.
    Other than Abdul Gaddy I cant think of any kid who came here in twenty years and got drafted lower than expected.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I think some of you guys are overthinking this.

Duke or Washington?

For a top 5 player?

Take off the purple glasses for a moment and take your hands away from your groins...
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,059
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    This is all Quade Green’s fault.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    TommySQC said:

animate said:

Duke or Washington?

For a top 5 player?

Take off the purple glasses for a moment and take your hands away from your groins...

No one is saying UW > Duke.

Jesus Fucking Christ
    Jesus fucking Christ.

You are saying

Spend a year at uw like it's the same at duke because playing in front of family and friends somehow evens the playing field.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Did you guys pay attention to what happened last year?

Banchero getting exposure, system and development playing with Mike Krzyzewski. First round millions of dollars ...

Compare and contrast to uw hopkins from last year and their team.

"Pure speculation" huh? Fuck off and you know it

For fuck sakes ...
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    animate said:

TommySQC said:

animate said:

Duke or Washington?

For a top 5 player?

Jesus Fucking Christ
    Jesus fucking Christ.

You are saying

Spend a year at uw like it's the same at duke because playing in front of family and friends somehow evens the playing field.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Banchero getting exposure, system and development playing with Mike Krzyzewski. First round millions of dollars ...

For fuck sakes ...
    What point are you making? That we sucked? McDaniels was a key piece of that sucking, and would've seen a fraction of those minutes if he was at Duke. I'm sure that would've done wonders for his draft stock.

The fact that Markelle Fultz exists is enough to refute your nonsense argument.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    This thread has gone horrible awry.

Mods? The needful???
    animate said:

TommySQC said:

animate said:

Duke or Washington?

For a top 5 player?

Jesus Fucking Christ
    Jesus fucking Christ.

You are saying

Jesus fucking Christ.

For fuck sakes ...
    God you are dense.

I'm not saying it's the same. I'm saying it's not foolish like the previous poster stated.

HTH
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,956
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2020

TommySQC said:

Sounds foolish.
    See mcdaniels for case study. Uw is not good. A good player should not come here if given choices. Especially when half the season is already cancelled.
    Banchero is 2021. This season's fall sports cancellation is irrelephant.
    Sports are already canceled through the end of 2020 in the pac 12. Which likely means no formal practices through that same time. Hoops starts in November so that’s the whole non conference schedule and a handful of conference games.

The acc like they sec for football will do a lot to try and play and play on time.

Regardless I would never instruct a kid of this talent to go to uw.
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    What a little bitch.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited August 2020

TommySQC said:

Sounds foolish.
    See mcdaniels for case study. Uw is not good. A good player should not come here if given choices. Especially when half the season is already cancelled.
    Sports are already canceled through the end of 2020 in the pac 12. Which likely means no formal practices through that same time. Hoops starts in November so that’s the whole non conference schedule and a handful of conference games.

The acc like they sec for football will do a lot to try and play and play on time.

Like I said, I don't know what this has to do with Banchero. He's graduating high school in 2021.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,956
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

TommySQC said:

Sounds foolish.

Like I said, I don't know what this has to do with Banchero. He's graduating high school in 2021.
    But still.
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    Going to do Duke doesn’t Get you drafted any higher. These guys were taking HS kids #1 w/o any college, you think they need exposure to see if a kid can play?

Going to Duke means either you are getting that bag or you are a ball-sniffing ring-chasing bitch.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    RealRhino said:

Going to do Duke doesn’t Get you drafted any higher. These guys were taking HS kids #1 w/o any college, you think they need exposure to see if a kid can play?

Going to Duke means either you are getting that bag or you are a ball-sniffing ring-chasing bitch.

Winners win
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    RealRhino said:

Isn’t the point to win?
    FireCohen said:

RealRhino said:

Isn’t the point to win?
    Yeah. Seems like so much fun beating up WF with 5 MacDonald AA kids. Not sure about you but watching that shit is boring AF.

Really hope this whole system collapses and the ruse of college sports is killed.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    TommySQC said:

FireCohen said:

RealRhino said:

Isn’t the point to win?
    Yeah. Seems like so much fun beating up WF with 5 MacDonald AA kids. Not sure about you but watching that shit is boring AF.

Really hope this whole system collapses and the ruse of college sports is killed.
    W.T.F. are you talking about. Do you even watch the fucking tournament?