Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How many times was Trump asked to denounce the Klan...

2»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    animate said:

SFGbob said:

animate said:

I tried

Race is always right ... But the morons are plentiful here. Laffs all around ...
    Explains why you dodged like a kunt the question that was put to you.
    dodging? who's dodging? I'm not here to answer questions ... I think you brought your soapbox to wrong DNC convention lol ...
    Oh I get you're not here to answer any questions. Run your mouth and run away. Surely a profile in courage.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    Scratch a coward, find a fascist. Oh, and a dim intellectual bulb stuffed with a wad of feelings.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

doogie said:

Curious how she will handle inherited family Wealth from a Slave trading franchise when confronted.

Confronted by who? Trump or Pence would be racist and sexist to even bring it up
    It won’t be long for them to fondly remember about how at least Trump was an outsider, socially liberal guy that always let you knew where you stood... as soon as it’s clear he no longer has political capital to spend...

The same, I remember the good republicans schtick is always repeated...

No different than how Regan, McCain, Romney or both Bushs were demonized then transitioned into “centrist” praise once their power was exhausted.

“It was a debate” personified.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,583 Standard Supporter
    animate said:

SFGbob said:

animate said:

I tried

Race is always right ... But the morons are plentiful here. Laffs all around ...
    Explains why you dodged like a kunt the question that was put to you.
    dodging? who's dodging? I'm not here to answer questions ... I think you brought your soapbox to wrong DNC convention lol ...
    When the Dazzler and @CirrhosisDawg procreate.