Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How many times was Trump asked to denounce the Klan...

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
and neo-Nazis, and white supremacists when he was running for President? Easily a dozen times if not more. Despite the fact that there are no elected Nazis in the GOP and there is no Republican in office even giving a hint of support to the KKK.

Now compare that to what is currently going on with the Rat party and Joe Biden. You've had the Speaker of the House call Federal law enforcement officers protecting a Federal court house "storm-troopers" You just had a member of Congress call for more insurrection in the streets just this past weekend. AOC was passing along information on how to avoid being arrested and members of Biden's campaign have donated money to spring rioters from jail. Elected Rat party mayors all over the country have sided with the rioters and refused to let their police stop and end violent riots. And has Biden or anyone in his campaign been asked to denounce this?

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    As I said before, I'm not seeing a Sister Souljah or Rev. Wright under the bus moment from Slo Joe.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,401 Swaye's Wigwam
    Antifa is a Myth!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

Antifa is a Myth!

Yeah, and they only became violent because Trump provoked them.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,583 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Antifa is a Myth!

Yeah, and they only became violent because Trump provoked them.
    Any centrist can clearly see that.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    they're doing it all wrong ... you're not supposed to ask someone to "denounce something" ...

"hey trump, why do you not thumbs down the Klan!?" = wrong

"hey trump, why do you treat white people better than all these negroes, spics, towel heads and slants?" = right!

learn the difference.
    animate said:

they're doing it all wrong ... you're not supposed to ask someone to "denounce something" ...

"hey trump, why do you not thumbs down the Klan!?" = wrong

"hey trump, why do you treat white people better than all these negroes, spics, towel heads and slants?" = right!

learn the difference.

So why aren't the Rats denouncing the violent rioters without being asked? I haven't seen Trump treating anyone better or worse based solely on their skin color. I've seen Rat party members do that. Hell California Rats including the current VP nominee for the Rats wants to repeal a civil rights law here in California so that the state can return to discriminating against people based upon the color of their skin.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    Yeah, Trump hates blacks so much that they enjoyed record employment before the dem inspired pandemic. Of course, to a white racist dem, record black employment is a bad thing.
    trump loves blacks ... like a slave owner loves blacks.

black lives matter!

kinda like trump loves mexicans ... build that wall! (but let dem mexifries in to work his properties ...)
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

animate said:

black lives matter!

kinda like trump loves mexicans ... build that wall! (but let dem mexifries in to work his properties ...)

You're a fucking indoctrinated useful idiot to the leftists. JFC
    Jumps right in at Level 10 liberal talking point gibberish. Obviously an idiot.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited August 2020
    animate said:

black lives matter!

s ...)

Oh, you mean like Kamala Harris’ Family wealth?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    animate said:

black lives matter!

Your party is running slave owner Kamala! Who isn't black.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Curious how she will handle inherited family Wealth from a Slave trading franchise when confronted.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,927 Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

Curious how she will handle inherited family Wealth from a Slave trading franchise when confronted.

Working class family flouting their white privilege
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    doogie said:

Confronted by who? Trump or Pence would be racist and sexist to even bring it up
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

doogie said:

Confronted by who? Trump or Pence would be racist and sexist to even bring it up
    If Biden somehow wins, I give it until next May until The News starts pining over the days of Trump talking frequently with them.

“Hey, he was a traitor, but he did talk to us.”

Biden won’t be giving any press conferences. It’s one of the few, if only, criticisms of Obama his media sycophants had as he’d go months without a press gaggle or press conference. “Bush at least talked to us.”

I tried

Race is always right ... But the morons are plentiful here. Laffs all around ...
    animate said:

I tried

Race is always right ... But the morons are plentiful here. Laffs all around ...
    Explains why you dodged like a kunt the question that was put to you.
    SFGbob said:

animate said:

I tried

Explains why you dodged like a kunt the question that was put to you.
    dodging? who's dodging? I'm not here to answer questions ... I think you brought your soapbox to wrong DNC convention lol ...