Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Michelle outed by our* Seattle Times

2»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Like I said. Leftards like mello love to lie and be lied to. Oh, and rooting for the away team.

Not exactly. I do think anyone who subscribes to the idea that the Democratic platform is to endorse violence against police and commit property damage (which is what Michelle apparently said by not saying anything) was probably going to vote for Trump anyway.
    So you really don't think its something that the would be president of the USA and his surrogates should address?

Silence is consent. It was on all the signs this summer

For a centrist you seem to forget that the center doesn't want shit lit on fire for three months

I mean, if you want them to say the actual words “don’t throw bricks at cops,” I wouldn’t hold your breath. I don’t think a rational person believes Michelle Obama or Bernie or people asked to speak endorses that behavior (the Floyd family might have been in questionable taste). We’ll see how Biden delivers the acceptance speech. I can call it down the middle.
    Silence is violence!
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

MelloDawg said:

Like I said. Leftards like mello love to lie and be lied to. Oh, and rooting for the away team.

Not exactly. I do think anyone who subscribes to the idea that the Democratic platform is to endorse violence against police and commit property damage (which is what Michelle apparently said by not saying anything) was probably going to vote for Trump anyway.
    Nobody votes for Party Platform. Ever.

Everyone votes for a Candidate. Always.
    youse guys would never vote for an R or a D if you read their "agenda". It doesn't matter as the end game for both parties is the same.

Join the 1% and vote for the most obscure person you can find. It just does not matter, keep repeating until next election cycle
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,583 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

So you really don't think its something that the would be president of the USA and his surrogates should address?

Silence is consent. It was on all the signs this summer

For a centrist you seem to forget that the center doesn't want shit lit on fire for three months

I mean, if you want them to say the actual words “don’t throw bricks at cops,” I wouldn’t hold your breath. I don’t think a rational person believes Michelle Obama or Bernie or people asked to speak endorses that behavior (the Floyd family might have been in questionable taste). We’ll see how Biden delivers the acceptance speech. I can call it down the middle.
    Down the middle if the shift is on and the second baseman is playing on the third base side of the bag.