Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump is finished. 71% chance his opponent wins

2»

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

HHusky said:

If one of you irredeemable fucks can explain the dismantling of the USPS in the name of "conservatism", please have at it. That's the game plan isn't it, ladies?

I'm hearing H just really wants an earnest and sincere conversation in good faith. That's what I'm hearing.
    UPS, FedEx and Amazon delivery could all pick up the function of the USPS and not miss a beat.

They already have advanced logistics over anything the USPS offers. Properly incentivized, they could all deliver your shitty ValPak coupons and Costco books.

#conservatism

ValPak is a Cuog company fwiw
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,885 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

HHusky said:

If one of you irredeemable fucks can explain the dismantling of the USPS in the name of "conservatism", please have at it. That's the game plan isn't it, ladies?

I'm hearing H just really wants an earnest and sincere conversation in good faith. That's what I'm hearing.
    UPS, FedEx and Amazon delivery could all pick up the function of the USPS and not miss a beat.

They already have advanced logistics over anything the USPS offers. Properly incentivized, they could all deliver your shitty ValPak coupons and Costco books.

#conservatism

ValPak is a Cuog company fwiw
    So even the idea is born to suck.

TYFYS