Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump is finished. 71% chance his opponent wins

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
edited August 2020 in Tug Tavern
Fake News producer to PA:

‘Hey MacKenzie, can you pull up the file of our 2016 graphics? We have some electioneering to do today.’

Comments

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,994
    They have the COVID playbook this tim.

That’s their ace in the hole.

In 2016, it was Russian hooker pee tapes. In 2020 it will be actual voter suppression.

Take your screenshots. Record low turnout for GOP voters is in the pipeline, and the narrative will be that Trump lost his base when he killed 200,000 people and the economy that Obama and Biden built.

Elections are so fun.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,375
    If one of you irredeemable fucks can explain the dismantling of the USPS in the name of "conservatism", please have at it. That's the game plan isn't it, ladies?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    I meant "irredeemable fuck" in the good way.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

If one of you irredeemable fucks can explain the dismantling of the USPS in the name of "conservatism", please have at it. That's the game plan isn't it, ladies?

“Dismantling” haha such a lie. So dramatic. Is that like Democrats “defunding” the police, dipshif? That’s an actual quote from you idiots.

Meanwhile, USPS is so efficient it says they can’t get ballots back in time over two months away from the election.

Get John Kasich on the case. I think I heard once that his dad was a mailman.

Now ghost like you always do when I kick your Aspie ass.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/mail-voting-rules-key-swing-states-leave-ballots/story?id=72374784

Mail-in voting rules in 46 states may leave some ballots uncounted, USPS warns

Pa. official pushes to count mail-in votes received after Election Day.

HHusky said:

“Dismantling” haha such a lie. So dramatic. Is that like Democrats “defunding” the police, dipshif? That’s an actual quote from you idiots.

Meanwhile, USPS is so efficient it says they can’t get ballots back in time over two months away from the election.

Get John Kasich on the case. I think I heard once that his dad was a mailman.

Now ghost like you always do when I kick your Aspie ass.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/mail-voting-rules-key-swing-states-leave-ballots/story?id=72374784

Mail-in voting rules in 46 states may leave some ballots uncounted, USPS warns

Pa. official pushes to count mail-in votes received after Election Day.

You misspelled "I can't."
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

But what does Taylor Swift have to say? H gets his talking points from the best and the brightest.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,583 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020

HHusky said:

But what does Taylor Swift have to say? H gets his talking points from the best and the brightest.

If just one life is saved by depending on the USPS, Tay.....

Stick with writing sappy songs about dudes who banged and dumped you.

HHusky said:

Wood supply her new material if permitted.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,583 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I won't argue with you on that.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,401 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

I'm hearing H just really wants an earnest and sincere conversation in good faith. That's what I'm hearing.

HHusky said:

I'm hearing H just really wants an earnest and sincere conversation in good faith. That's what I'm hearing.
    I’m under no illusions about the likelihood of that and certainly no longer wet behind the ears.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I never thought I’d agree with you in the Tug, but here we are.

HHusky said:

I love being the “fuck off” that hides your shitpoasting
    And I appreciate you doing it. It’s flattering and builds my brand.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

I love being the “fuck off” that hides your shitpoasting
    Don't go stealing my job they're hard to get right now!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,885 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’m under no illusions about the likelihood of that and certainly no longer wet behind the ears.
    I've heard you're fat and sweaty most of the time.