Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Emmert cancels all championships, features Husky helmet prominently in background

2»

Comments

• Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Postal91 said:

Swaye said:

Also, this is the moment where the SEC can break the back of the NCAA. Get TV backers for the ACC/SEC winners to have a College Football Championship that is completely unrelated to the NCAA. As soon as a huge revenue stream gets started completely outside the NCAA, tell Emmert to fuck off forever. The Pac-12 and B1G can stay in the NCAA, because they are losers and nobody gives a fuck about any of them anyway. Penn State, Michigan, Nebraska and Ohio State can all join the SEC and Big 12.

I'm serious. This is the moment to just break the NCAA for all time.

And what happens in the spring?? Those teams get to play again? That would be huge for the SEC. 2 seasons, 1 year. They'd have to let them play b/c imagine the NCAA telling the SEC that their football teams couldn't compete in the championships.

Players get massive exposure in the fall, massive revenue for all teams, and ratings that would be unheard of. Well, unless they decide they want to ride the social justice train.

Only issue I see with that is the wear and tear on bodies. Not sure 2 seasons is even doable. But still, fuck the NCAA forever. Break free. The SEC has a big enough dick they could probably do it.
    Completely agree. Imagine the seniors that have boosted their draft stock, they can be all 'we good'... draft is in a few months. Back-up can now come in without losing a year of eligibility and boost his stock. I mean, this is the SEC we are talking about.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

I mean it's our elitist doctors leading the charge so fuck it.

Should be interesting how the leagues that stay open handle the inevitable positive case that pops before the big game.

I wouldn't test at all unless guys were actually sick.

The Jordan flu game will never happen again.

Food poisoning.
  • Options
    CH0PwarlordCH0Pwarlord Member Posts: 224
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Emmert looks as sickly as Micheal Jackson did before he died. He has negative melanin.
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 917
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Just happy to have a hat/helmet on the table/shelf