Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Emmert cancels all championships, features Husky helmet prominently in background

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why do they call Sark pool boy?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But how is he a bad president?
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,092
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    If you are in a small conference it’s the perfect time to be TUFF and continue playing and claim a natty
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,078
    Swaye's Wigwam

JFC! This is like the time I saw one of my ex boyfriends wearing a shirt I bought him in social media pic after we broke up.

The stalked becomes the stalker
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2020

I mean it's our elitist doctors leading the charge so fuck it.

Should be interesting how the leagues that stay open handle the inevitable positive case that pops before the big game.

I wouldn't test at all unless guys were actually sick.

The Jordan flu game will never happen again.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Doogles said:

I mean it's our elitist doctors leading the charge so fuck it.

Should be interesting how the leagues that stay open handle the inevitable positive case that pops before the big game.

I wouldn't test at all unless guys were actually sick.

The Jordan flu game will never happen again.

"No NCAA Championships" and a UW Helmet go together like peanut butter and jelly.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020

Step 7: Get rejected by ugly Bear. Resign yourself to going home alone.

@GrundleStiltzkin can be such an asshole sometimes.

Step 8: Catch Uber. Realize ex’s address was still on account. Driver rolls eyes in annoyance as you try to give correct address. Get it right on fifth try.

Oh, that was you?!

Oh shit.

I’m so sorry what a dick I was that night.

You had every right to kick me out in front of the Shell station on Broadway.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter

Posse yyuUup

Is this a Macklemore reference?

;)
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFyP9r4V1Bk

felt relevant with the natty gettin shut down...

HOLIDAY BOWL BITCH!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,059
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

JFC! This is like the time I saw one of my ex boyfriends wearing a shirt I bought him in social media pic after we broke up.

The stalked becomes the stalker
    It’s called “Step 3”, Race!

Step 1: Realize you’re strong, independent and don’t need a man. FTG.
    Step 2: Receive wedding invitation from BFF. Hand shakes when you have to write in “Zero” for number of guests
    Step 3: Eat an entire pint of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream as you go through ex’s social media accounts. Like everything.
    Step 4: Break down crying uncontrollably. Book appointment to get haircut. Spend small fortune on clothes at Nordstrom. You’ll show that fucker what he’s been missing.
    Step 5: Head to Neighbors and ask the leather clad go-go dancer if he’s seen ex. Dancer says yes, ex left with hotter guy earlier.
    Step 6: Drink until last call.
    Step 7: Get rejected by ugly Bear. Resign yourself to going home alone.
    Step 8: Catch Uber. Realize ex’s address was still on account. Driver rolls eyes in annoyance as you try to give correct address. Get it right on fifth try.
    Step 9: Walk down the flight of stairs to your room in your parent’s basement
    Step 10: Reactivate Grindr account.
    Step 11: Throw up the four Vodka Cranberries, two Cosmos and ten White Claws you had earlier
    Step 12: Accept that it’s over and log into Hardcore Husky
    POTY
  • Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Also, this is the moment where the SEC can break the back of the NCAA. Get TV backers for the ACC/SEC winners to have a College Football Championship that is completely unrelated to the NCAA. As soon as a huge revenue stream gets started completely outside the NCAA, tell Emmert to fuck off forever. The Pac-12 and B1G can stay in the NCAA, because they are losers and nobody gives a fuck about any of them anyway. Penn State, Michigan, Nebraska and Ohio State can all join the SEC and Big 12.

I'm serious. This is the moment to just break the NCAA for all time.

And what happens in the spring?? Those teams get to play again? That would be huge for the SEC. 2 seasons, 1 year. They'd have to let them play b/c imagine the NCAA telling the SEC that their football teams couldn't compete in the championships.

Players get massive exposure in the fall, massive revenue for all teams, and ratings that would be unheard of. Well, unless they decide they want to ride the social justice train.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,059
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Postal91 said:

Swaye said:

Also, this is the moment where the SEC can break the back of the NCAA. Get TV backers for the ACC/SEC winners to have a College Football Championship that is completely unrelated to the NCAA. As soon as a huge revenue stream gets started completely outside the NCAA, tell Emmert to fuck off forever. The Pac-12 and B1G can stay in the NCAA, because they are losers and nobody gives a fuck about any of them anyway. Penn State, Michigan, Nebraska and Ohio State can all join the SEC and Big 12.

I'm serious. This is the moment to just break the NCAA for all time.

And what happens in the spring?? Those teams get to play again? That would be huge for the SEC. 2 seasons, 1 year. They'd have to let them play b/c imagine the NCAA telling the SEC that their football teams couldn't compete in the championships.

Players get massive exposure in the fall, massive revenue for all teams, and ratings that would be unheard of. Well, unless they decide they want to ride the social justice train.

Only issue I see with that is the wear and tear on bodies. Not sure 2 seasons is even doable. But still, fuck the NCAA forever. Break free. The SEC has a big enough dick they could probably do it.