Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump is scared of AOC

124»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter

They're both fucksticks. Trump, with Daddy's money got further ahead. Both are drains on the country.

Jeezus you rats and your hate dumbs you down.

Trump creates jobs and wealth. AOC collects a paycheck and has severely hurt her district financially. She was a fucking bartender who is not smart enough to know how to do her own taxes evidently. She is only good at social media and her beliefs would financially bankrupt this country. She is a fucking idiot.

The tired old "Trumps daddy" line is as inaccurate as it is dishonest and overused. There are hundreds of thousands of examples of family businesses that failed in the second generation. Trump took what is now comparatively a meek leg up and turned it into billions and created 1000's of jobs.

Again, your hatred and politics have dumbed you down.

99% of AOC's social media is created or vetted by a Louisville PR firm where the friends who recruited her to run for congress work.
    Link on this PR firm please.
    Documentary was produced about it, I think by a public television station, maybe the one in Boston. WGBH maybe?

Or might have been on Netflix. It was done shortly before or after she got elected. I'll try to find it.

I watched it around the same time she made that infamous video where she was eating something crunchy from a bag on the floor.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

They're both fucksticks. Trump, with Daddy's money got further ahead. Both are drains on the country.

Jeezus you rats and your hate dumbs you down.

Trump creates jobs and wealth. AOC collects a paycheck and has severely hurt her district financially. She was a fucking bartender who is not smart enough to know how to do her own taxes evidently. She is only good at social media and her beliefs would financially bankrupt this country. She is a fucking idiot.

The tired old "Trumps daddy" line is as inaccurate as it is dishonest and overused. There are hundreds of thousands of examples of family businesses that failed in the second generation. Trump took what is now comparatively a meek leg up and turned it into billions and created 1000's of jobs.

Again, your hatred and politics have dumbed you down.

99% of AOC's social media is created or vetted by a Louisville PR firm where the friends who recruited her to run for congress work.
    Link on this PR firm please.
    Documentary was produced about it, I think by a public television station, maybe the one in Boston. WGBH maybe?

Or might have been on Netflix. It was done shortly before or after she got elected. I'll try to find it.

I watched it around the same time she made that infamous video where she was eating something crunchy from a bag on the floor.
    Bringing Down the House?