Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump is scared of AOC

Comments

• trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Baseman said:

LebamDawg said:

@Baseman Thanks for the article - the silver spoon was true and the inheritance would be a tax write off so the half truth of the article is true.

He was an outstanding student, I just am not a Romney guy, but would vote for him over anything the dems are throwing out lately

Romney came from good stock and made something -- a lot -- of himself before he got the benefit if any inheritance, and or tax write offs. His investments made himself and others a lot of money. Paul Ryan was a mistake. I don't agree with all of Romney's policies but I'd vote for him in a heartbeat if he ran. He's probably too honest to win, though.
    In retrospect, you say an honest, reasonable candidate . . . Funny, did you vote for him against Obama in 2012?

LebamDawg said:

@Baseman Thanks for the article - the silver spoon was true and the inheritance would be a tax write off so the half truth of the article is true.

He was an outstanding student, I just am not a Romney guy, but would vote for him over anything the dems are throwing out lately

Wow!!! Huge concession.

You couldn’t vote for him. Romney bullied a classmate in junior high school . . . He also mistreated the family dog by crating it and having it on the roof of the family car.

trublue said:

Baseman said:

DJT & AOC have more in common than either have the ability to realize.

Pretty sure I was first on that. Two sides of the same coin

Both smarter than their opponents think

It was so long ago that APAG agreed with me
    They're both fucksticks. Trump, with Daddy's money got further ahead. Both are drains on the country.
    How would Joe Biden fit into this equation?

. . . Goofy, gaffe-prone Uncle Joe, suffering from dementia. He first ran for POTUS in 1988. Twenty-two years later, the walking dead man is now a serious contender . . .

Oops! 32 years. Makes the case for Biden’s dementia even stronger.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    trublue said:

Baseman said:

LebamDawg said:

Romney came from good stock and made something -- a lot -- of himself before he got the benefit if any inheritance, and or tax write offs. His investments made himself and others a lot of money. Paul Ryan was a mistake. I don't agree with all of Romney's policies but I'd vote for him in a heartbeat if he ran. He's probably too honest to win, though.
    In retrospect, you say an honest, reasonable candidate . . . Funny, did you vote for him against Obama in 2012?

I'm a funny guy
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Mitt is a dumb name
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Mitt is a dumb name

His real first name is Willard so...
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    but he is not a rat
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

LebamDawg said:

I'm a funny guy
    Funny?

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Sled, we?re going to have to put you on a shitty meme pitch count
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club

True story: Working an event the evening of the famous OJ Ford Bronco chase where Pool was supposed to be broadcasting live from the event. He was throwing a hissy fit that they wouldn't switch from the Bronco chase to his live feed. He was literally jumping up and down, pissed off and almost crying that they wouldn't switch. A co-worker walked by, observing Pool's meltdown and remarked, "What a Cunt." I'll forever cherish that remark.

Kathy Goertzen was kind of a bitch too. I don't care how hot she was
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sled, we?re going to have to put you on a shitty meme pitch count
    There's so many and they ain't all shitty. C

Mitt is a dumb name

Better known as Mittens . . .
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,844 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020

They're both fucksticks. Trump, with Daddy's money got further ahead. Both are drains on the country.

Jeezus you rats and your hate dumbs you down.

Trump creates jobs and wealth. AOC collects a paycheck and has severely hurt her district financially. She was a fucking bartender who is not smart enough to know how to do her own taxes evidently. She is only good at social media and her beliefs would financially bankrupt this country. She is a fucking idiot.

The tired old "Trumps daddy" line is as inaccurate as it is dishonest and overused. There are hundreds of thousands of examples of family businesses that failed in the second generation. Trump took what is now comparatively a meek leg up and turned it into billions and created 1000's of jobs.

Again, your hatred and politics have dumbed you down.

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2020
    Baseman said:

LebamDawg said:

Fuck off. Romney is a snake and a pice of shit who will say whatever and align himself wherever he thinks it most beneficial. He doesn’t stand for anything. He’s a pussy and a chameleon. Fuck that guy.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter

Baseman said:

LebamDawg said:

Fuck off. Romney is a snake and a pice of shit who will say whatever and align himself wherever he thinks it most beneficial. He doesn’t stand for anything. He’s a pussy and a chameleon. Fuck that guy.
    The Aaron Burr of our time.

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited August 2020

Trump creates jobs and wealth. AOC collects a paycheck and has severely hurt her district financially. She was a fucking bartender who is not smart enough to know how to do her own taxes evidently. She is only good at social media and her beliefs would financially bankrupt this country. She is a fucking idiot.

The tired old "Trumps daddy" line is as inaccurate as it is dishonest and overused. There are hundreds of thousands of examples of family businesses that failed in the second generation. Trump took what is now comparatively a meek leg up and turned it into billions and created 1000's of jobs.

Not a technically gifted reader.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020

99% of AOC's social media is created or vetted by a Louisville PR firm where the friends who recruited her to run for congress work.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

99% of AOC's social media is created or vetted by a Louisville PR firm where the friends who recruited her to run for congress work.
    Link on this PR firm please.