Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to OBK

RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,645 Founders Club
i have a reliable source high up in the CIA and he's saying we know 100% the VID was unleashed as an attack and this was only phase 1. Another one is coming followed by a grid cyber attack. You fucking RAT morons better pray Trump wins re-election. If you think Space Force was just random, get your head out of your ass.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Leave this shit to the pro, @oregonblitzkrieg
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,645 Founders Club

Leave this shit to the pro, @oregonblitzkrieg

This guy is pretty fucking high up the chain. I don't need to be a pro not to trust the CCP. It's not a stretch at all to believe Space Force is all about protecting our satellites. Somebody is telling Trump these fucking Communists unleashed this shit on purpose. Did you believe him when he said Obama's administration and intelligence agencies were spying on him? He was right.
    Biological warfare as you claim has a high evidence bar. I can accept, even suspect, the Vid was experiment gone wrong & accidentally released. Deliberate bio attack, that’s a jump. The only thing that makes this even the remotest of possibilities is China’s disdain for its own people. Even then, it’s hard.

Biological warfare as you claim has a high evidence bar. I can accept, even suspect, the Vid was experiment gone wrong & accidentally released. Deliberate bio attack, that’s a jump. The only thing that makes this even the remotest of possibilities is China’s disdain for its own people. Even then, it’s hard.

I get the hesitancy in believing this conspiracy theory but I'm telling you people in the CIA claim it's true which makes sense why Trump is adamant about this being the Chinaflu. Is it too much to believe even our intellgence agencies have become so politically charged that leftists within want to protect their favor and billions invested in China?
    RoadTrip said:

I get the hesitancy in believing this conspiracy theory but I'm telling you people in the CIA claim it's true which makes sense why Trump is adamant about this being the Chinaflu. Is it too much to believe even our intellgence agencies have become so politically charged that leftists within want to protect their favor and billions invested in China?
    I’m not talking politics. I’m talking the fact that P2P bioweapons are impossible to control or even predict.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

RoadTrip said:

I’m not talking politics. I’m talking the fact that P2P bioweapons are impossible to control or even predict.
    Nobody knows what’s going on in China. They have over a billion mouths to feed and rice and sneakers don’t make themselves. My uneducated guess is there are tens of millions dead in China, which eases the CCP’s economic obligation to citizens. People believing any Covid numbers from China are mentally ill with anti-Trump disease.

Accidentally released into China, yes.

Then spread to the rest of the world intentionally.

They were flying internationally in and out of Wuhan AFTER locking the city down domestically.
    Sew wot you’re saying is, China was willing to sacrifice many poonts of its GDP, and chincidentally some of its people, to owen Trump ?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020
    I've always said they let it loose on purpose. Communists have no problem killing their own. Ask Mao.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    The boss speaks...and we listen.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    RoadTrip said:

I've always found that my friends with high-level CIA positions are very eager to disclose information that only the intelligence communities are privy to.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    They did against Trump

BOOM
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Accidentally released into China, yes.

Then spread to the rest of the world intentionally.

They were flying internationally in and out of Wuhan AFTER locking the city down domestically.
    Sew wot you’re saying is, China was willing to sacrifice many poonts of its GDP, and chincidentally some of its people, to owen Trump ?
    I think the CCP is desperate. By many accounts the higher ups have privately admitted they are headed down a cul-de-sac of economics right now. They read the writing on the wall once this got out.

They made a conscious decision that they could endure more pain and survive than the US could. They went all in on world chaos and overthrow of the empire to come out on top of a nwo on the other side. This is hallmark Marxist strategy.
    sounds just like Democrats.

RoadTrip said:

I've always found that my friends with high-level CIA positions are very eager to disclose information that only the intelligence communities are privy to.
    It's a beuracracy what do you expect? What we just witnessed for the last 4 years (intelligence agencies in bed with the media doing and trying everything to take out an elected president) proves your premise is false.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

It's a beuracracy what do you expect? What we just witnessed for the last 4 years (intelligence agencies in bed with the media doing and trying everything to take out an elected president) proves your premise is false.
    The FBI and the CIA are not one and the same. I've actually never met anyone in the CIA with access to sensitive information. And neither have you. Because they would never fucking tell you.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    My bro-in-law was head of the security division that screened all visitors to the White House (Bush and 2 years Obama) and then head of security at the DOJ (Holder). He would talk about all sorts of inside stuff.

He was conservative and hated ALL senators - he said they are all pompous assholes. He told me other stuff but would quickly state "if I told you that I would have to kill you"

Holder as AG made it an easy decision to transfer out of the DC area

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

The FBI and the CIA are not one and the same. I've actually never met anyone in the CIA with access to sensitive information. And neither have you. Because they would never fucking tell you.
    I didn't say they were. I don't know anyone who works in the FBI. I know two people who work for the CIA. It's a political beast as is every institution today. John Brennan is fucking doubled over in pain laughing after reading your opinion.