Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Biden-Harris Campaign Thread

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,669
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Doogles said:

pawz said:

Counter point

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/media-not-portraying-trumps-gains-mollie-hemingway

The most recent Fox News poll in Wisconsin – conducted a week ago – indicated the former vice president with an 8-point lead over Trump among likely voters. An average of all the most recent public opinion surveys compiled by Real Car Politics shows a slightly closer contest, with Biden ahead of the president by 4.4 points.

Clinton led Trump by 5.3 points according to Real Clear Politics Average in Wisconsin on this date four years ago. The final average on the eve of the 2016 election indicated Clinton topping Trump by 6.5 points – before Trump slightly edged the Democratic nominee by seven-tenths of a percent.

Nobody

Knows

Nothing

in 2016 the polls in Wisconsin, Michigan, etc. were consistently to the left of the national average by 2-3 points. They ended up being about 3 points to the right of the national average as Hillary won nationally by 2 and lost those Midwest states by 0-1%. Now the polls show about a 7-8 Biden lead so he's probably up 4-5 points in those states which is pretty much where the polls are.
    The silent vote is larger this year than in 2016. Polls are meaningless in the volatile state we are in today. The polls are Trump’s floor not his actual number.
    Fucking this.

At least in Seattle, it's almost impossible to acknowledge a consideration, much less an affinity, for Trump.
    My brother is a veteran who fought and killed for this country, saw some real shit in Iraq.

My politics is strictly observational, he's much more researched and into the philosophy of it all.

He had the audacity to change his Facebook photo with a Trump 2020 filter. The thread is nearing 400 comments and people are absolutely thrashing him and calling him every name in the book.

It's crazy. The left has completely lost it.
    What do you expect when you've announced to the world that you're a bigoted racist
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,271
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:
    It's also patently unconstitutional. If Trump enacted a $100,000 license for any internet blog that would be a clear violation of the First Amendment. If Trump enacted a $200 license fee to vote, that would be unconstitutional. Unfortunately, the dems don't believe in the Constitution and liberty. If dems win in 2020 kiss your gun rights good bye unless you want to violently resist.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:
    It's also patently unconstitutional. If Trump enacted a $100,000 license for any internet blog that would be a clear violation of the First Amendment. If Trump enacted a $200 license fee to vote, that would be unconstitutional. Unfortunately, the dems don't believe in the Constitution and liberty. If dems win in 2020 kiss your gun rights good bye unless you want to violently resist.
    30M voices in Texas in unison

What I think is particularly diabolical about this NFA expansion proposal, is that it might not be explicitly unconstitutional. It is absolutely against the spirit and intention of 1A, don't twist. This isn't an outright ban, but registration and control under NFA. The tracks were laid with the regulation of machine guns. While I don't want people running around with machine guns off the rack, it's always bothered me that weº have accepted the regulation small arms and that this rationale could be extended further.

I got my JD from the same institution I got my MD in epidemiology, so take for what it's worth.

Here's some reading.
    https://www.uslawshield.com/is-the-national-firearms-act-headed-for-extinction-like-the-dinosaur-it-is-draft/
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

pawz said:

Counter point

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/media-not-portraying-trumps-gains-mollie-hemingway

The most recent Fox News poll in Wisconsin – conducted a week ago – indicated the former vice president with an 8-point lead over Trump among likely voters. An average of all the most recent public opinion surveys compiled by Real Car Politics shows a slightly closer contest, with Biden ahead of the president by 4.4 points.

Clinton led Trump by 5.3 points according to Real Clear Politics Average in Wisconsin on this date four years ago. The final average on the eve of the 2016 election indicated Clinton topping Trump by 6.5 points – before Trump slightly edged the Democratic nominee by seven-tenths of a percent.

Nobody

Knows

Nothing

in 2016 the polls in Wisconsin, Michigan, etc. were consistently to the left of the national average by 2-3 points. They ended up being about 3 points to the right of the national average as Hillary won nationally by 2 and lost those Midwest states by 0-1%. Now the polls show about a 7-8 Biden lead so he's probably up 4-5 points in those states which is pretty much where the polls are.
    The silent vote is larger this year than in 2016. Polls are meaningless in the volatile state we are in today. The polls are Trump’s floor not his actual number.
    Fucking this.

At least in Seattle, it's almost impossible to acknowledge a consideration, much less an affinity, for Trump.
    My brother is a veteran who fought and killed for this country, saw some real shit in Iraq.

My politics is strictly observational, he's much more researched and into the philosophy of it all.

He had the audacity to change his Facebook photo with a Trump 2020 filter. The thread is nearing 400 comments and people are absolutely thrashing him and calling him every name in the book.

It's crazy. The left has completely lost it.
    THFHS. He should be proud of all the Libs he's destroying the minds of.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @Doogles How many babies did your brother kill?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    born or unborn?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,229
    doogie said:

born or unborn?

whynotboth?.gif
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2020
    Biden still attacking Trump with the debunked “losers” fallacy in between coughing fits right now. What is he running on besides being Xi’s lackey?

Perspective. Biden has been in politics longer than the 47 years Obama was alive before he was inaugurated as president.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    Swaye's Wigwam

@Doogles How many babies did your brother kill?

The over/under is 5
  • Options
    Biden getting ready to film a commercial for Sleepy Joe’s Auto Emporium. The News won’t show the “crowd” attending this oddity.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,569
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Biden is at least telling us how Trump is screwing things up

• Options
    I carry this thing in my pocket. Oh wait, I gave it away.

Grampy is going to show up with an onion tied to his belt within a week.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,669
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    But he has a stutter!