Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Biden-Harris Campaign Thread

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Just two days ago, Sundown Joe became Ron Burgundy when he proved he would read an-ny-thing-guh written on the teleprompter.

The teleprompter read "topline message," alerting Sundown Joe that this was the big-ticket takeaway item he was to stress, but instead, Sundown Joe didn't just read "Topline Message" aloud.

@TrumpWarRoom

Oops! Joe Biden read the "topline message" part of the talking points his handlers gave him for a TV interview.

He apparently couldn't remember it on his own.

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1301000306625515520|twgr^share_3&ref_url=http://ace.mu.nu/
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bret-weinstein-darkhorse-podcast/id1471581521

Bret Weinstein is calling a Trump landslide 41:35ish

When you lose leftist Jewish former evergreen state college evolutionary biology professors you’ve lost everyone.

His reasoning?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    Founders Club

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bret-weinstein-darkhorse-podcast/id1471581521

When you lose leftist Jewish former evergreen state college evolutionary biology professors you’ve lost everyone.

His reasoning?
    They spent a good chunk of the podcast soberly applauding the blocking of federal funding for anti-racism training. Which is like weinsteins priority 1 in life since it almost got him killed.

Generally trump is just getting the pulse of the populous and gobbling up the middle and Biden is a scarecrow (sack of garbage in the form of a human).

I don’t think he’s excited, still pretty scared by a second term trump (which none of us should be blindly excited about).
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

His reasoning?
    They spent a good chunk of the podcast soberly applauding the blocking of federal funding for anti-racism training. Which is like weinsteins priority 1 in life since it almost got him killed.

Generally trump is just getting the pulse of the populous and gobbling up the middle and Biden is a scarecrow (sack of garbage in the form of a human).

I don’t think he’s excited, still pretty scared by a second term trump (which none of us should be blindly excited about).
    TYFYS.

Only thing I want out of Trump is judges.

What I've been worried about for a while is what comes after Trump, what is the overcorrection or snapback.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited September 2020

His reasoning?

TYFYS.

What I've been worried about for a while is what comes after Trump, what is the overcorrection or snapback.
    minute 41-50 is prime honest liberal realizing the inevitable, worth a listen.

“We should increasingly expect it [Trump win] and those that think that is the end of the world need to start thinking outside the box because you know what? your party fucked up, your party delivered an answer that can’t beat them [defeated sigh]
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

His reasoning?

TYFYS.

“We should increasingly expect it [Trump win] and those that think that is the end of the world need to start thinking outside the box because you know what? your party fucked up, your party delivered an answer that can’t beat them [defeated sigh]
    I'll give a listen later
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,847
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

His reasoning?

TYFYS.

I'll give a listen later
    I've only listened to the first 20-25m ... they aren't having any of the bullshit.

It was perfect timing too, b/c I woke up to a buddy trying to gaslight me into thinking the problem is the "right" responding to 4 months of bullshit. Sent him that and he had to back it up.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

His reasoning?

TYFYS.

I'll give a listen later
    I've only listened to the first 20-25m ... they aren't having any of the bullshit.

It was perfect timing too, b/c I woke up to a buddy trying to gaslight me into thinking the problem is the "right" responding to 4 months of bullshit. Sent him that and he had to back it up.
    Weinstein honestly restored some mental health for me this summer when society was trying to eat itself. He’s put out a lot of great discussion.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,847
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

His reasoning?

TYFYS.

I'll give a listen later

Weinstein honestly restored some mental health for me this summer when society was trying to eat itself. He’s put out a lot of great discussion.
    Weinstein has always been in the monthly-rotation for podcast listening. I'm realizing he needs to be in the daily rotation.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

pawz said:

His reasoning?

TYFYS.

I'll give a listen later

I couldn't find the ep you were talking about specifically.

I have listened/watched some of his clips before, he's good chit.
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

His reasoning?

TYFYS.

I'll give a listen later

The episode referenced above? Episode 43 “war is 93% peace”
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2020

pawz said:

His reasoning?

TYFYS.

I'll give a listen later

The episode referenced above? Episode 43 “war is 93% peace”
    tyfys
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXtnCitgRFE

I enjoy their alt-NPR aesthetic btw.
  • Options