Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

"I'm old enough to remember Kamala Harris attacking Joe Biden as a vicious racist"

13»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Apparently I'm not old enough, because I don't remember her ever calling Joe a racist, let alone a vicious one.

She claimed Joe wanted to keep black kids out of white schools and that he was friendly with segregationist Senators. What was the point that she was trying to make with these claims?

Funny how the leftists who have no problem saying Trump called all Mexicans rapists are now being such sticklers for precise language.
    Hilarious, right? I've always been anal (heh) about semantics, or just factual reporting as I like to call it, so I'm not sure where you're going with your "but the left says Trump called all Mexicans rapists" whataboutism. But CSB.
    Weird how you dodged the question you were asked.

She claimed Biden, a white guy who was friendly with racists, didn't want black kids like her attending white schools. But, but she never called him a racist!!!
    So you agree, she didn't call him a racist.
    Why do you love sucking cock? Hey, I never called you a cocksucker.
    Wouldn't the better analogy be you calling me a cock sucker because I was hanging out with gays?

Feel free to not respond though, this conversation encroached into stupid a while ago. You and I simply aren't going to agree on whether or not Kamala calling Joe out for not supporting bussing is the same as calling him a vicious racist.
    I think your a youngster so unlike H maybe you weren't there

Being against busing was racist. It was racist when Harris brought it up

I know rewriting history once the primary is over is quite common but she called him a racist
    Like most silly 1970s leftists who wouldn't actually be participating in the sociological "solutions" they wanted to impose, I'm sure Race was pro-busing and thought anyone who was against it was irredeemable. Harris's misty, water-colored memories notwithstanding, busing was and is a failed policy that did more harm than good.
    I'm not running for office

Our kids were bused

Do I need to write it a 3rd time?

Opposition to busing was racist. Like most everything
    If you were white and you opposed busing the Dazzler's of their day back in the 1970s definitely called you a racist. It was only when blacks and white liberals started complaining about their kids being bused that it was no longer "racist" to be opposed to busing.

Harris was accusing Joe of wanting to keep schools segregated and denying young black girls like her the opportunity for a better education solely on account of her skin color. But hey, she never called him a racist.
    In "the day", Scoop Jackson was my preferred Presidential candidate. I was a racist like Scoop.
    Yeah, well I used to be a liberal. Unlike you I don't feel the need to lie and claim I'm still a liberal today.
    Still stupid, though.
    Stings coming from the guy who swallowed like a bitch the whole Russia collusion and hands up don't shoot bullshit.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,994
    HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HH is easily one of the shittiest posters I’ve ever seen on any message board.

Breathtaking stupidity and lack of self awareness.

Lot of pro-busing "conservatives" on this bored.
    I have no idea about that, but then again, no one here is claiming to have marched with MLK in Selma or let Rosa Parks sit in their lap back in the 60s.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    I was busy in the 70s smoking weed and listening to Snoop Dogg
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter

The decade or the age bracket?

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

The decade or the age bracket?

Abundance
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Best post of the month. Kamala, is that you? Major whoosh for most.