Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

"I'm old enough to remember Kamala Harris attacking Joe Biden as a vicious racist"

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,420 Founders Club
"...Good times. Remember that? It was about a year ago."

-- Ben Shapiro

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:
    How long until Mittens goes out on the campaign trail for the racist duo?

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,376
    I'm old enough to remember when mandatory busing was such a tremendous success in Seattle that it rescued existing private schools and spawned new ones.

Wood though.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    https://time.com/5673555/busing-school-segregation/

I'm old enough to remember when opposing busing was racist. But now of course because of Biden its not a big deal. At all

https://time.com/5673555/busing-school-segregation/

I'm old enough to remember when opposing busing was racist. But now of course because of Biden its not a big deal. At all

Look who's "progressive" now!

Other than being hated North of the Ship Canal and South of the Ship Canal, busing was very popular here.
    It was racist to oppose busing and any GOP who did was a racist

Why does Biden get a pass?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Corn Pop

What a pant load! Joe Biden was hardly a lonely voice in his party. Busing was an issue that divided Democrats.

You have any recollection of the 70s and 80s, Old Timer?

HHusky said:

What a pant load! Joe Biden was hardly a lonely voice in his party. Busing was an issue that divided Democrats.

Watching this goofus try to shill for Senile Joe the Racist Rapist and Supercop Kamala “lock up the blacks and also I believe Biden’s accusers” Harris the next two and a half months will be hilarious.

Dems doing all they can to keep Brady in the game.
    So you have nothing to add.

Imagine my surprise.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited August 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Watching this goofus try to shill for Senile Joe the Racist Rapist and Supercop Kamala “lock up the blacks and also I believe Biden’s accusers” Harris the next two and a half months will be hilarious.

Imagine my surprise.
    This goofus felling someone else they have nothing to add.

Do you believe Joe Biden is a sexual predator as his VP does, Lionel? The Black* gal from Biden’s Binder of Women who got picked solely based on her sex and skin color (known as a token or a prop in your world, dingus) now takes orders from a segregationist 78 year-old white man who she believes molests women. If only she gave Kavanaugh similar leeway based on the lies of that weirdo from California and her Beach Friends.

That’s progress!

As the great Don King used to say ... Only in America!

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Imagine my surprise.

Do you believe Joe Biden is a sexual predator as his VP does, Lionel? The Black* gal from Biden’s Binder of Women who got picked solely based on her sex and skin color (known as a token or a prop in your world, dingus) now takes orders from a segregationist 78 year-old white man who she believes molests women. If only she gave Kavanaugh similar leeway based on the lies of that weirdo from California and her Beach Friends.

That’s progress!

So no full throated defense of busing.

You and Race will have to work that out between you.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited August 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Imagine my surprise.

That’s progress!

Take it up with your VP candidate. She is the one who supports busing. We already know that old Joe doesn't want his kids going to school in a "jungle."
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Imagine my surprise.

That’s progress!

Take it up with your VP candidate. She is the one who supports busing.
    Gee, I wonder if that was my point.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Imagine my surprise.

That’s progress!

I'm not running for office

Our son did well and made some white friends. All in all a positive

Which has nothing to do with opposing busing being racist. If you're gop

Imagine trump on tape opposing it and talking about Black kids and jungles

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Imagine my surprise.

That’s progress!

I'm not running for office

Our son did well and made some white friends. All in all a positive

Which has nothing to do with opposing busing being racist. If you're gop

Imagine trump on tape opposing it and talking about Black kids and jungles
    No one has to imagine Daddy being racist. You only have to be able to remember this week.

I'm sure many people made friends with people they would not otherwise have met. Such minor positives don't change the fact that mandatory busing failed to deliver the vast majority of the things it was supposedly going to accomplish and that it harmed the schools' real mission.

So far, I'm the only one here who seems to actually have been a student in a school district that had mandatory busing. I don't share Kamala's misty, nostalgic view of it.
    Actually you do imagine Trump being racist and you intend to vote for a racist who is on tape and video for 40 years of racism that no one needs to imagine

Biden used his power to incarcerate Blacks in large numbers

You are clearly a racist

Actually you do imagine Trump being racist and you intend to vote for a racist who is on tape and video for 40 years of racism that no one needs to imagine

Biden used his power to incarcerate Blacks in large numbers

You are clearly a racist

Oly Boy supports mandatory busing. Did you make some Artesian friends?

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Apparently I'm not old enough, because I don't remember her ever calling Joe a racist, let alone a vicious one.