Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    fb-stevencrowder is your source?
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,844 Standard Supporter
    Just an animal. Evil animal.

I had to come here to learn about this slaughter of a 5 year old.
  • mrdoogmrdoog Member Posts: 203
    I need to see this video
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

They should just drag that motherfucker out into the street and run him over about 23 times. There is nothing too cruel or unusual for people who kill 5 year old kids.

I'll drive! Who has shotgun?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,420 Founders Club
    I don't even know what to say
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter

I don't even know what to say

This is what happens when the Far Left preaches Hate 24/7/365.

The guy's probably crazy, but MSM triggered him, without a doubt.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    For some reason CNN and MSNBC aren't showing hits. I wonder why?

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    NOC about murdered white children. At. All.

Black children as well, unless they are lucky enough to killed by a whitey or a cop, and the big lottery winner is being killed by a white cop. That’s a payday.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966
    Swaye said:

They should just drag that motherfucker out into the street and run him over about 23 times. There is nothing too cruel or unusual for people who kill 5 year old kids.

I see what you did there.
    I got even more hateful comments on FB for posting “Remember Cannon Hinnant” than I did when I posted “Do you know who David Dorn was?”

Makes it easy to de-friend all the liberal losers from HS and distant relatives that I haven’t seen in 25 years. Imagine being upset at someone who posts the names of people killed by gun violence who didn’t get attention from The News. What an ignorant, pathetic bubble these morons inhabit.

One white loser said he was glad to see a white family suffer. Sick people.
    SFGbob said:

Black children as well, unless they are lucky enough to killed by a whitey or a cop, and the big lottery winner is being killed by a white cop. That’s a payday.

Too bad the killer wasn't a typical looking Madison Frat boy wearing a Hawaiian shirt then this story might have received some national media.
    SFGbob said:

Too bad the killer wasn't a typical looking Madison Frat boy wearing a Hawaiian shirt then this story might have received some national media.
    You don’t even need to be killed in that scenario. Get burned by your fellow dipshits at a riot and concoct a story to explain it to mommy. Who cares if it’s a lie, it could probably happen.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You don’t even need to be killed in that scenario. Get burned by your fellow dipshits at a riot and concoct a story to explain it to mommy. Who cares if it’s a lie, it could probably happen.
    Black victim, white perp(s), surest way to get media coverage and for a Black Life to matter.

Black victim, black perp. NOC
    Black victim, Hispanic perp. NOC
    White victim, white perp. NOC
    White victim, black perp. NOC
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Black victim, white perp(s), surest way to get media coverage and for a Black Life to matter.

Black victim, black perp. NOC
    Black victim, Hispanic perp. NOC
    White victim, white perp. NOC
    White victim, black perp. NOC
    Boogaloo Betty’s attacker’s are still free to burn more young Blacks*. Haven’t seen this much incompetence from the FBI and a local PD since Seth Rich was murdered in a hit in DC yet was still somehow talking at the scene and at the hospital. Be nice to see that bodycam footage.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803

How can you be so chronically ignorant to not know about UTM codes?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Postal91 said:

How can you be so chronically ignorant to not know about UTM codes?

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,376
    Don't jump to conclusions.

Maybe he hates kids.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    HHusky said:

Don't jump to conclusions.

Maybe he hates kids.

Here's a story where a little 5 year old kid really was shot point blank in the head and the Dazzler has nothing to say but pathetic jokes. But let a human piece of garbage like the Gentle Giant get shot after assaulting a store owner and a police officer and the Dazzler will spend years attacking the police officer's character and defending the human piece of garbage.