Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited August 2020
    There are dead Covid victims stacked up here in NW Portland like you wouldn’t believe. It’s horrifying.

Great story from over a week ago that was clearly exaggerated by “The Daily Beast,” though. Thanks for sharing on how things are already better.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,499 Founders Club
    edited August 2020

Video?

Nope. But it’s happening! Trust Daily Beast! As if the DNC media wouldn’t be filming the bodies and showing it all on a constant loop if it were true.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Hhusky get pretty excited and happy when old people die.

I’m old enough to remember when he was whining about an early retirement because of the old people he preys upon dying. Then he took two commercial flights to flyover country try and save whatever scheme he has going and showed everyone how ridiculous he is and how deserving of scorn.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,363

Is that wrong?
    HHusky said:

Is that wrong?
    You were having the vapors a few months ago when your predatory business was losing potential old and ill customers. Then you flew to Redneck, USA to try an save your scam. I’m guessing it didn’t work.

HHusky said:

Is that wrong?
    You were having the vapors a few months ago when your predatory business was losing potential old and ill customers. Then you flew to Redneck, USA to try an save your scam. I’m guessing it didn’t work.
    It's flattering to be the subject of others' fantasies.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited August 2020

Less fucker on SS the better, race might be time to sell the couch for our benefit
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Is that wrong?
    Nah, these are things you’ve posted yourself, Fatso.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Is that wrong?
    I did fly to St. Louis. The rest you made up. (And St. Louis isn't exactly "Redneck, USA".)
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Is that wrong?
    I did fly to St. Louis. The rest you made up. (And St. Louis isn't exactly "Redneck, USA".)
    You also said you’d have to drive hours from there after your flight. Big business deal in the Ozarks? You can’t keep track of your own lies.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Is that wrong?
    You also said you’d have to drive hours from there after your flight. Big business deal in the Ozarks? You can’t keep track of your own lies.
    This is getting silly. @HHusky private affairs is no one's business but his.
    edited August 2020

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Is that wrong?
    Then why does he tell the bored about his private affairs? Fuck off and stay out of it.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Is that wrong?
    I said I would be driving to the West Coast. I did that. It's a little hurtful that you can't remember such details.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Is that wrong?
    Then why does he tell the bored about his private affairs? Fuck off and stay out of it.
    Damn straight. A citizen's movements are no one else's business.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Is that wrong?
    I said I would be driving to the West Coast. I did that. It's a little hurtful that you can't remember such details.
    Hey, it’s not my business to know your private affairs. You posted you’d have to fly to the Midwest and then drive afterward. I remember your details solely because I know you’re lying all the time.