Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cordwood

2»

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,363

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hhusky get pretty excited and happy when old people die.

Is that wrong?
    You were having the vapors a few months ago when your predatory business was losing potential old and ill customers. Then you flew to Redneck, USA to try an save your scam. I’m guessing it didn’t work.
    It's flattering to be the subject of others' fantasies.
    Nah, these are things you’ve posted yourself, Fatso.
    I did fly to St. Louis. The rest you made up. (And St. Louis isn't exactly "Redneck, USA".)
    You also said you’d have to drive hours from there after your flight. Big business deal in the Ozarks? You can’t keep track of your own lies.
    I said I would be driving to the West Coast. I did that. It's a little hurtful that you can't remember such details.
    Hey, it’s not my business to know your private affairs. You posted you’d have to fly to the Midwest and then drive afterward. I remember your details solely because I know you’re lying all the time.
    You certainly presumed to know my private affairs, Boris. It's a little late to feign disinterest now.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Is that wrong?
    You were having the vapors a few months ago when your predatory business was losing potential old and ill customers. Then you flew to Redneck, USA to try an save your scam. I’m guessing it didn’t work.
    I did fly to St. Louis. The rest you made up. (And St. Louis isn't exactly "Redneck, USA".)
    You also said you’d have to drive hours from there after your flight. Big business deal in the Ozarks? You can’t keep track of your own lies.
    This is getting silly. @HHusky private affairs is no one's business but his.
    Then why does he tell the bored about his private affairs? Fuck off and stay out of it.
    Damn straight. A citizen's movements are no one else's business.
    Low-level fence straddling but your larger poont is noted. @HHusky won’t get it so it’s a wasted long-play punchline.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Is that wrong?
    Then why does he tell the bored about his private affairs? Fuck off and stay out of it.
    Low-level fence straddling but your larger poont is noted. @HHusky won’t get it so it’s a wasted long-play punchline.
    Rent free
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Is that wrong?
    Rent free
    I like laughing at Aspie Guy who tells tall tales to make himself feel better. All the major business deals are done in Bumfuck Missouri. I think there is a motor factory called Dayton I went to once to finalize a contract. Piss beer is made there, too.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Is that wrong?
    Rent free
    I like laughing at Aspie Guy who tells tall tales to make himself feel better. All the major business deals are done in Bumfuck Missouri. I think there is a motor factory called Dayton I went to once to finalize a contract. Piss beer is made there, too.
    Your assumptions aren't my words.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,885 Standard Supporter
    The only risk in sharing info about @HHuskyIsRacist is that everyone will fall asleep. If there's a duller person on Earth, he hasn't been found yet.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Is that wrong?
    Good for you. These stay-at-home chumps are missing out on life.

Agree. This was PDX Friday at like 6pm. I went from walking in the door to ordering a beer at the bar at the gate in about 15 minutes, and I don’t have TSA precheck. I’ve never seen anything like it. Best time to travel ever. Unless you’re old as fuck or have shitty lungs.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    I guess this is on subject

I was at a store yesterday and saw a mid-age couple and they didn't have masks on.

Cordwood in 18-36 days
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Is that wrong?
    "Do as I say, not as I do" POTD