Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More riots in Portland last night.

2»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    hardhat said:

Makes sense

None of them are getting laid!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2020
    Sledog said:

hardhat said:

Makes sense

Um, wrong. Several will become girlfriends in the joint.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709

Sledog said:

hardhat said:

Makes sense

Um, wrong. Several will become girlfriends in the joint.
    Yeah but they'll like it.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Sledog said:

The laser issue needs to be dealt with as that is Mayhem. Blinding people is great bodily injury. Deadly force would be justifiable. Shoot these fuckers! They'll quit bringing lasers after a few go down.

I don't know if you saw the video of the woman who came out of her house to yell at the protestors but the bad guys were 10 feet away from her with about a dozen assholes trying to blind the woman with the lasers. This is inhumane and really violent stuff. I totally see justification for a victim who the fascists were attempting to blind bringing a gun and shooting those bastards.
    I say let it play. Eventually it backfires on the complete fuckheads who think it's okay.

Sledog said:

The laser issue needs to be dealt with as that is Mayhem. Blinding people is great bodily injury. Deadly force would be justifiable. Shoot these fuckers! They'll quit bringing lasers after a few go down.

I don't know if you saw the video of the woman who came out of her house to yell at the protestors but the bad guys were 10 feet away from her with about a dozen assholes trying to blind the woman with the lasers. This is inhumane and really violent stuff. I totally see justification for a victim who the fascists were attempting to blind bringing a gun and shooting those bastards.
    I say let it play. Eventually it backfires on the complete fuckheads who think it's okay.
    Easy to say when you're not the one getting permanently blinded.

You fuck with a cop or Fed, you go to jail. That's how I was raised and why I never went to jail.

Ask yourself why we have the worlds highest rate of imprisonment? How many of those sentences include enhancements for Resisting, Assault on a Cop, etc.? Cooperation would've prevented lots of years behind bars for the "Mass Incarcerated" Felons.
    Ghetto shitheads are taught growing up that resisting is cool and tough and gets them street cred
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    hardhat said:

Makes sense

Always knew lib chicks were way uglier than conservative chicks. Glad to know my long held beliefs are facts. SCIENCE!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Easy to say when you're not the one getting permanently blinded.

You fuck with a cop or Fed, you go to jail. That's how I was raised and why I never went to jail.

Ask yourself why we have the worlds highest rate of imprisonment? How many of those sentences include enhancements for Resisting, Assault on a Cop, etc.? Cooperation would've prevented lots of years behind bars for the "Mass Incarcerated" Felons.
    I've been arrested a couple of times. You know what I did? I shut the fuck up, said nothing. And worked through the courts. (I'm still conviction free!)
    Yeah but you're white and that's just your white privilege at work.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,898
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

hardhat said:

Makes sense

Always knew lib chicks were way uglier than conservative chicks. Glad to know my long held beliefs are facts. SCIENCE!
    Been saying for awhile, dudes with facial hair are generally ugly. Covers up double chins too, gives definition where there isn’t any.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

hardhat said:

Makes sense

Been saying for awhile, dudes with facial hair are generally ugly. Covers up double chins too, gives definition where there isn’t any.
    @CFetters_Nacho_Lover ? True?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,219
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

hardhat said:

Makes sense

shit I better go shave
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

hardhat said:

Makes sense

shit I better go shave
    I'm ugly AF, he's not wrong.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,558
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Here’s the thing about lasers...it’s highly unlikely that you experience great bodily harm from having one of those shined at you, but it could be misconstrued as a firearm scope, and I believe return fire would be justified, given the rules of engagement for LE...and I suspect that’s what the rioters want. They WANT police to start shooting. I’m convinced of it.

100+ officers with eye damage says otherwise. These aren't office pointers they are 500mw lasers.
    Gotcha. I guess I didn’t realize you could buy a laser that was capable of blinding another human.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

hardhat said:

Makes sense

shit I better go shave
    I'm ugly AF, he's not wrong.
    #metoo
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm always clean shaven. Beards are for liberals / men with weak chins.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Sledog said:

hardhat said:

Makes sense

It’s possible Conservatives don’t look their best after a hard day at the office like the folks in this montage.

I’m sure they clean up real well.