Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More riots in Portland last night.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Sure would be nice if we had a press that would rub the noses of Rat party pols who were blaming Trump for the violence into this shit.

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,293
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Fucking Trump.......
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    "accuse others of what you are"
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

A politician I worked for sat down with what is now antifa back in the 80's. They were anarchists then just as they are now. Antifa is a bullshit moniker. There aren't any fascists running around except they themselves.

They want to destroy and break down our system of government and set up a firm communist society. Its what they told my boss and some of his fellow politicians and they didn't bat an eye or show even a glimmer of shame when they told the pols that death and destruction was part of their credo.

Its eerily funny and ironic when you think of it. They are the fascists. There are no fascists in any capacity of our government and I have never met one avowed "fascist" in my entire life. Antifa is just a fake name that let them exercise their violence against that fascist ghost they claim is out there. By literal definition they are fighting against themselves.

They had a small victory with the naming.

Let it all burn. As usual the left will overstep themselves and turn people on them.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

The laser issue needs to be dealt with as that is Mayhem. Blinding people is great bodily injury. Deadly force would be justifiable. Shoot these fuckers! They'll quit bringing lasers after a few go down.

Were I sitting on a jury I would acquit any officer who shoots a protestor who is using lasers.

Self-Defense OR Defense of Another allows deadly force to prevent "serious bodily harm," and that includes blinding someone with lasers.

Portland Cops: Commence Firing. Society doesn't want or need people who blind other people.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Sledog said:

The laser issue needs to be dealt with as that is Mayhem. Blinding people is great bodily injury. Deadly force would be justifiable. Shoot these fuckers! They'll quit bringing lasers after a few go down.

I don't know if you saw the video of the woman who came out of her house to yell at the protestors but the bad guys were 10 feet away from her with about a dozen assholes trying to blind the woman with the lasers. This is inhumane and really violent stuff. I totally see justification for a victim who the fascists were attempting to blind bringing a gun and shooting those bastards.
    I say let it play. Eventually it backfires on the complete fuckheads who think it's okay.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,548
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Here’s the thing about lasers...it’s highly unlikely that you experience great bodily harm from having one of those shined at you, but it could be misconstrued as a firearm scope, and I believe return fire would be justified, given the rules of engagement for LE...and I suspect that’s what the rioters want. They WANT police to start shooting. I’m convinced of it.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

Here’s the thing about lasers...it’s highly unlikely that you experience great bodily harm from having one of those shined at you, but it could be misconstrued as a firearm scope, and I believe return fire would be justified, given the rules of engagement for LE...and I suspect that’s what the rioters want. They WANT police to start shooting. I’m convinced of it.

A presentation laser or even gun laser isn’t too much of a risk, but they are increasing making consumer lasers with very high power. They are designed to deliver energy. There were rumors of federal agents getting eye damage. I’m honestly surprised it wasn’t met with lethal force.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    thechatch said:

100+ officers with eye damage says otherwise. These aren't office pointers they are 500mw lasers.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sledog said:

I don't know if you saw the video of the woman who came out of her house to yell at the protestors but the bad guys were 10 feet away from her with about a dozen assholes trying to blind the woman with the lasers. This is inhumane and really violent stuff. I totally see justification for a victim who the fascists were attempting to blind bringing a gun and shooting those bastards.
    I say let it play. Eventually it backfires on the complete fuckheads who think it's okay.
    Easy to say when you're not the one getting permanently blinded.

You fuck with a cop or Fed, you go to jail. That's how I was raised and why I never went to jail.

Ask yourself why we have the worlds highest rate of imprisonment? How many of those sentences include enhancements for Resisting, Assault on a Cop, etc.? Cooperation would've prevented lots of years behind bars for the "Mass Incarcerated" Felons.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes