Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky Honey of the Week 1-3-2014

124»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I think you guys from Washington were tougher back in the 90's. Something was lost in the last 2 decades. You need to get back to churning out Cobains instead of Macklemores, get back to being old school huskies and not finesseskies. Get your fucking identity back, or make a new one.

No doubt, but a lot of the grunge bands seemed like pussies except for maybe Alice in Chains and one other obscure one I forgot.
    Cobain was a bad ass. I love watching him smash the shit out of guitars and scream his lungs out, although he looked wimpier than his wife in real life.
    He was on stage. I could never stand that c*** wife of his, and I could never understand why he married her (other than that he met her before he was famous). Still, (I'm not gay - 75k) but he was a pretty good looking guy, & probably could have had almost whomever he wanted being an up-and-coming rockstar. He chose Courtney Love... :|
    Courtney Love wasn't bad looking back then, but she's too crazy.
  • Options
    Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    edited January 2014

I think you guys from Washington were tougher back in the 90's. Something was lost in the last 2 decades. You need to get back to churning out Cobains instead of Macklemores, get back to being old school huskies and not finesseskies. Get your fucking identity back, or make a new one.

No doubt, but a lot of the grunge bands seemed like pussies except for maybe Alice in Chains and one other obscure one I forgot.
    Mother Love Bone..... End of discussion

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I vote that Swaye needs to pick the next Honey of the Week. He and Salaami have damn good taste in women.

FREE PUB!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

Speaking of...Swaye been slacking on the tatted chicks.

Swaye said:

Nice ass. Tramp stamp has merit on this one. Smallish tits. Horrific music. WTB more tats and music that makes you want to grudge the tatted chick - like Soil, or something.

The issue is that when I do a Road Warrior Chick only like 5 people seem to care, because most of the losers on this site are obviously faggots. That, and I'm sort of lazy.
  • Options
    I had her screaming my dad's name out the other day as I gave her my bare pickle
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Ain't happening.

Seattle is now the capital for skinny jeans, shitty cheap sunglasses, scarves, and hipster faggots, and it ain't changing any time soon.

The fucking hipster chicks are even worse - look like you just got raped in an alley, like complete shit, and still somehow act like complete stuck up cunts.

fuck
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    CaptainPJ said:

Ain't happening.

Seattle is now the capital for skinny jeans, shitty cheap sunglasses, scarves, and hipster faggots, and it ain't changing any time soon.

The fucking hipster chicks are even worse - look like you just got raped in an alley, like complete shit, and still somehow act like complete stuck up cunts.

fuck
    Those high waisted jean shorts though.