Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky Honey of the Week 1-3-2014

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Nice ass. Tramp stamp has merit on this one. Smallish tits. Horrific music. WTB more tats and music that makes you want to grudge the tatted chick - like Soil, or something.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2014
    Tattoo intriguing. But not pasty enough overall.

And Daft Punk? Sounds like Daft Junk (lol).
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

This thread went from Nick Holt Awesome to Tyrone Trainwreck faster than any message board loser could imagine.

Really hot girl to Daft Punk retardism within the original poast and ending up with a copy and paste of Harv wanting back into the fortress despite performing a HUGE petulant block party on the Twatters during the most epic Coug It ever.

And this is why Harvey Road is DONE on this site.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

This thread went from Nick Holt Awesome to Tyrone Trainwreck faster than any message board loser could imagine.

Really hot girl to Daft Punk retardism within the original poast and ending up with a copy and paste of Harv wanting back into the fortress despite performing a HUGE petulant block party on the Twatters during the most epic Coug It ever.

I have a serious boner in the sweatpants after reading this. Serious Sweat(P)ants Boner (SSPB).
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I vote that Swaye needs to pick the next Honey of the Week. He and Salaami have damn good taste in women.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    front teeth too big (gives a white trash look)
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    CollegeDoog has been really struggling lately.
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Collegedawg is just young - you can't blame him, it's society

But anyone promoting modern electronica needs to set themselves on fire and die along the muddy banks of the Wishkah River
  • Options
    LOL Daft Punk isn't electronica.

Hth
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2014
    Daft Punk sucks, but the best place in the world to pick up hot chicks is at an electronic concert. An abundance of sluts taking molly = A fucking great time.
  • Options

Daft Punk sucks, but the best place in the world to pick up hot chicks is at an electronic concert. An abundance of sluts taking molly = A fucking great time.

You're half right.

Pop molly at an outdoor concert in the middle of a Montreal January then pop off.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

You're half right.

Pop molly at an outdoor concert in the middle of a Montreal January then pop off.
    I don't really know what that means, but being outside in Montreal in January sounds like a horrible time. I'm more into some warm weather, chicks with tiny bikinis, and a lot of drugs.

• Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

You're half right.

What are you, Miley Cyrus?
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Speaking of...Swaye been slacking on the tatted chicks.
    Swaye said:

Nice ass. Tramp stamp has merit on this one. Smallish tits. Horrific music. WTB more tats and music that makes you want to grudge the tatted chick - like Soil, or something.

• Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    DeepSeaZ said:

Speaking of...Swaye been slacking on the tatted chicks.

Swaye said:

• Options
    There should be a law that every hot girl with a nice body must wear tight black yoga pants while out in public. Also the shirt she's wearing must not extend below the belt line, the view must be clear with no obstructions.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,892
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I think you guys from Washington were tougher back in the 90's. Something was lost in the last 2 decades. You need to get back to churning out Cobains instead of Macklemores, get back to being old school huskies and not finesseskies. Get your fucking identity back, or make a new one.

No doubt, but a lot of the grunge bands seemed like pussies except for maybe Alice in Chains and one other obscure one I forgot.
  • Options

I think you guys from Washington were tougher back in the 90's. Something was lost in the last 2 decades. You need to get back to churning out Cobains instead of Macklemores, get back to being old school huskies and not finesseskies. Get your fucking identity back, or make a new one.

No doubt, but a lot of the grunge bands seemed like pussies except for maybe Alice in Chains and one other obscure one I forgot.
    Cobain was a bad ass. I love watching him smash the shit out of guitars and scream his lungs out, although he looked wimpier than his wife in real life.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,892
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 2014

Cobain was a bad ass. I love watching him smash the shit out of guitars and scream his lungs out, although he looked wimpier than his wife in real life.
    He was on stage. I could never stand that c*** wife of his, and I could never understand why he married her (other than that he met her before he was famous). Still, (I'm not gay - 75k) but he was a pretty good looking guy, & probably could have had almost whomever he wanted being an up-and-coming rockstar. He chose Courtney Love... :|