Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Alyssa Milano...what do you want to bet this is a hoax like Smollett?

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,347
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    I will embrace her vampire
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,965
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Alyssa loves attention and has no self-awareness, so yeah I think there's at least a 50% chance this is BS.
    I saw this. It’s way more than 3X’s. Bitch is irrelevant and is using politics to get any attention. It’s over for her being in any noteworthy movies or tv shows. Rose McGowan is similar.
    Waaaay more than three times and she knows it
    Rogan having only 3 times the listeners would be very good for her and she would definitely be rich from podcasting whether it be from ads or an exclusive deal.

I don’t know all the numbers but Rogan gets anywhere from 1-10 million on YouTube every podcast. Most get around 2-3 million. Hard to say because it fluctuates a decent amount depending on the guest.

Alyssa Milano isn’t getting 100,000 with any regularity. Maybe if she gets an A list celeb on (doubtful), but 100,000 aren’t listening to her drivel she just started recently. Rogan has been podcasting since 2007. So he’s been in the game a long time, worked up his popularity, and now it has exploded along with podcasts in general.

TL,DR : Joe Rogan has at least 10 times (Being very generous) the traction as Alyssa Milano.
    I think you're slightly underestimating Joe's numbers when you factor in YouTube as well as podcasts listens. I'm sure he's at 4 million downloads and listens minimum for every episode.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Women are listening to the true crime podcasts. Younger women are listening to Call Her Daddy, one of the many YouTube makeup and beauty gurus, and anything else that interests them more than Alyssa fucking Milano. Nobody gives a fuck about Alyssa Milano constantly whining about Trump and Me Too. She’s irrelevant. Talk about some interesting stuff, get some guests that are funny. We know Alyssa Milano isn’t funny or interesting. Nobody, man or woman, supports something that doesn’t interest them.

You are so right when it comes to young women and true crime. In my circle of friends four of them are in their 20s and three are in their 30s, and almost all of them listen to true crime podcasts.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Women are listening to the true crime podcasts. Younger women are listening to Call Her Daddy, one of the many YouTube makeup and beauty gurus, and anything else that interests them more than Alyssa fucking Milano. Nobody gives a fuck about Alyssa Milano constantly whining about Trump and Me Too. She’s irrelevant. Talk about some interesting stuff, get some guests that are funny. We know Alyssa Milano isn’t funny or interesting. Nobody, man or woman, supports something that doesn’t interest them.

You are so right when it comes to young women and true crime. In my circle of friends four of them are in their 20s and three are in their 30s, and almost all of them listen to true crime podcasts.
    Now I’m picturing Derek as peak Hef, but swap out the Playboy bunny for the HCH logo.

I know you're being sarcastic, but Hugh Hefner I am not
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,568
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I stopped reading after "Alyssa Millano Thought..."
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Now I’m picturing Derek as peak Hef, but swap out the Playboy bunny for the HCH logo.

Why ya gotta crush my dreams Derek?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Alyssa loves attention and has no self-awareness, so yeah I think there's at least a 50% chance this is BS.
    I saw this. It’s way more than 3X’s. Bitch is irrelevant and is using politics to get any attention. It’s over for her being in any noteworthy movies or tv shows. Rose McGowan is similar.
    Rogan having only 3 times the listeners would be very good for her and she would definitely be rich from podcasting whether it be from ads or an exclusive deal.

I don’t know all the numbers but Rogan gets anywhere from 1-10 million on YouTube every podcast. Most get around 2-3 million. Hard to say because it fluctuates a decent amount depending on the guest.

Alyssa Milano isn’t getting 100,000 with any regularity. Maybe if she gets an A list celeb on (doubtful), but 100,000 aren’t listening to her drivel she just started recently. Rogan has been podcasting since 2007. So he’s been in the game a long time, worked up his popularity, and now it has exploded along with podcasts in general.

TL,DR : Joe Rogan has at least 10 times (Being very generous) the traction as Alyssa Milano.
    I think you're slightly underestimating Joe's numbers when you factor in YouTube as well as podcasts listens. I'm sure he's at 4 million downloads and listens minimum for every episode.

Yep, wasn’t even counting all the other ways to listen. Alyssa Milano isn’t getting 1.33 million downloads per episode. I bet 1.33 million is still well over three times what she is getting.
    I'll guess she's getting 120,000 downloads per episode, and maybe half of those actually listen
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

The closest I've ever come to being Hugh Hefner was when I was dating an Indian girl and she broke up with me right before her two-month vacation to India. So I asked her roommate out, and she and I started dating. (Our first date was at Wing Dome in the U-District on Aurora). When girl #1 returned to Seattle and found out what was happening, only then did I find out that they were sisters.
    What was her take on Indian themed mascots
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter

The closest I've ever come to being Hugh Hefner was when I was dating an Indian girl and she broke up with me right before her two-month vacation to India. So I asked her roommate out, and she and I started dating. (Our first date was at Wing Dome in the U-District on Aurora). When girl #1 returned to Seattle and found out what was happening, only then did I find out that they were sisters.
    Atta boy Stalin. ;)
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,857
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

At least Rose McGowan has a point about what she’s doing. Milano is about being a drama queen.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

So in this case, they all really did look the same.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Yep, wasn’t even counting all the other ways to listen. Alyssa Milano isn’t getting 1.33 million downloads per episode. I bet 1.33 million is still well over three times what she is getting.
    I'll guess she's getting 120,000 downloads per episode, and maybe half of those actually listen
    Good point. She’s been in showbiz and has an agent husband. They know how to fudge the numbers.

Props Derek. Great technical writing to leave it on a cliffhanger. Finish the story tho.
    "The rest of the story" available exclusively in The Wam ;) <----- $75k
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

At least Rose McGowan has a point about what she’s doing. Milano is about being a drama queen.
    Milano is so fucking boring she has less energy than Jeb Bush.

Can you imagine that bag of sand in the sack?

I'd rather watch foreign films without subtitles.