Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump AXIOS interview

insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Imagine watching this and thinking this guy is mentally stable and competent. If the Trump campaign's plan is to discredit Biden by attacking his cognitive decline, they may way to hide Trump from conducting interviews for the next 3 months.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaaTZkqsaxY&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I was impressed that he was able to have an in-depth interview with zero notes in front of him. Was there something GOTCHA!! I missed? I know @insinceredawg doesn’t have the brains to read or watch the links he posts, but for those that watched it, thoughts? Trump was engaged the entire interview and to Axios’s credit, the interviewer was mostly objective.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I was impressed that he was able to have an in-depth interview with zero notes in front of him. Was there something GOTCHA!! I missed? I know @insinceredawg doesn’t have the brains to read or watch the links he posts, but for those that watched it, thoughts? Trump was engaged the entire interview and to Axios’s credit, the interviewer was mostly objective.

I would expect a POTUS to be able to do that though. I'm not sure how much of a "GOTCHA" interview it was but it sounded like a one-on-one WH press briefing. Trump is familiar with those questions at this point and his answers in this indicated as such. AXIOS seemed pretty down-the-middle.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

I would expect a POTUS to be able to do that though. I'm not sure how much of a "GOTCHA" interview it was but it sounded like a one-on-one WH press briefing. Trump is familiar with those questions at this point and his answers in this indicated as such. AXIOS seemed pretty down-the-middle.

Would you expect a democrat nominee to be able to do that?
  • Options

Do you think he demonstrated that he knows how to look at data and read numbers from this exchange? The guy is utterly clueless. Just like you.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

Biden won’t do it. Why?
  • Options
    edited August 2020

Do you think he demonstrated that he knows how to look at data and read numbers from this exchange? The guy is utterly clueless. Just like you.

It’s absolutely absurd to believe any Covid death numbers with any certainty. Again, what was wrong with that exchange? More testing, more cases. Math. Plus the interviewer lied about hospitalizations.
  • Options

Trump - 2 tough interviews the last two weeks. Biden - still in the basement drooling into a cup

Yeah a real gotcha moment here.

Imagine running against Trump for being unstable with Biden as your candidate. Good luck the rest of the way

2 tough interviews and he came across as an unprepared and incompetent moron in both. Good luck the rest of the way.
  • Options

Trump - 2 tough interviews the last two weeks. Biden - still in the basement drooling into a cup

Imagine running against Trump for being unstable with Biden as your candidate. Good luck the rest of the way

2 tough interviews and he came across as an unprepared and incompetent moron in both. Good luck the rest of the way.
    You hate Trump and he is firmly in your head. I like seeing unscripted exchanges, instead of the nonstop softball questions Democrats get from the same DNC Media.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

And zero for Biden. Hiding in the basement drooling into a cup. Great strategery

What happened to fat fetters on the avatar?
  • Options
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It is in fact what it is

Our leader is trying to not have a total collapse of the economy. That means more than stupid thoughts and prayers. People die everyday

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Killer slam coming from the dumbfuck who has yet to get anything right and who swallows like a bitch every bogus story that comes down the pike.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Killer slam coming from the dumbfuck who has yet to get anything right and who swallows like a bitch every bogus story that comes down the pike.
    Speaking of swallowing like a bitch, how's that FISA abuse scandal going for you? Even that partisan hack Barr that you idolize couldn't come up with anything there.

Add it to the list.

No tear gas used. Whistleblower process changed. Millions of illegals voting for Hillary. Uranium One. Birtherism. Pizzagate. What's the next Q conspiracy theory you're going to hitch your wagon to next?
  • Options
    You do realize this doesn’t involve any of the FISA applications for the Trump campaign warrants, right?

SFGbob said:

Speaking of swallowing like a bitch, how's that FISA abuse scandal going for you? Even that partisan hack Barr that you idolize couldn't come up with anything there.

Add it to the list.

No tear gas used. Whistleblower process changed. Millions of illegals voting for Hillary. Uranium One. Birtherism. Pizzagate. What's the next Q conspiracy theory you're going to hitch your wagon to next?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The DOJ exonerated themselves based on evidence the FBI was able to scrape up after the independent investigation found the irregularities

While everyone here fully expects the cover up to win the day we still need the Durham whitewash to be sure

Go ahead and ignore where the dossier came from, it being fake, and being used to spy on a political opponent. None of which this self serving statement disputes by the way
  • Options
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-axios-interview_n_5f290ee6c5b656e9b09fc1ec

Please Trump, do more interviews. The public loves it, must see TV and great ratings!
  • Options
    incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

It is in fact what it is

Our leader is trying to not have a total collapse of the economy. That means more than stupid thoughts and prayers. People die everyday

LOL.

So uf trump just acknowledges the reality of the situation that will trigger an immediate collapse.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,695

SFGbob said:

Add it to the list.