Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WTF with coach boner and the skeletons?

Comments

• Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

You can't trust a man with a yard that shitty.

My neighbor down the street has a shitty ass lawn. He even had landscapers come out and fix it up, and in the two months since hasn't watered it once and it looks like shit again. His bark dust looks like blunt ash. His wife tried to fuck me around Christmastime when she was pregnant. That's what happens when your yard looks like this, you get cucked.

Pics or gtfo
    I’ll warn you, the bush is absolutely out of control.

I’ll find a pic, hopefully that is allowed. It’s from last year.

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,317
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fancy boat and fancy coffee, and you're a pussy who's not putting enough time in at the office.
    Shitty yard and shitty shrubbery, and you're a guy who's putting in too much time at the office and not enough time tending your yard.

It's like you're damned if you do/damned if you don't up in this joint!
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just a thought, sure it's his house? Maybe he's got a whacky neighbor.

ATBS, it's stupid AF.

Good point but you don’t live in a nice neighborhood if this is your neighbor.
    There's one of these houses a few blocks from my offices. Older, but tidy homes on all sides, then this goofball with mannequins and signs and old mowers arranged. Been that way for 15 years.
    I didn't realize you lived that close to me.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,971
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

My neighbor down the street has a shitty ass lawn. He even had landscapers come out and fix it up, and in the two months since hasn't watered it once and it looks like shit again. His bark dust looks like blunt ash. His wife tried to fuck me around Christmastime when she was pregnant. That's what happens when your yard looks like this, you get cucked.

Pics or gtfo

You dirty cunt. I see what you did there. My disappointment is high because no pic of a slutty neighbwhore and then the horribly taken care of yard.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Skeleton Twitter is super fucking lame.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,914
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Pics or gtfo

Why are you outside my house?
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Just a thought, sure it's his house? Maybe he's got a whacky neighbor.

ATBS, it's stupid AF.

Good point but you don’t live in a nice neighborhood if this is your neighbor.
    There's one of these houses a few blocks from my offices. Older, but tidy homes on all sides, then this goofball with mannequins and signs and old mowers arranged. Been that way for 15 years.
    Well that's how they roll in Granite Falls

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    Founders Club

Was it your kid?!?!?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Bonerpoper is just bizarre.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,095

Pics or gtfo

Why are you outside my house?
    That's something I'm super excited about... this picture is probably going to get out and wreck a marriage (maybe deservedly)!
  • Options
    justthrowitinthebagjustthrowitinthebag Member Posts: 150
    I hope KB takes this as a sign no one likes him and he quits.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    I'm disappointed in all you. Skeleton lore enthusiasts, like me, know they are in the neighbor's front yard.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Bread said:

I'm disappointed in all you. Skeleton lore enthusiasts, like me, know they are in the neighbor's front yard.

Yea I kind of figured it’s just one of his neighbors and he takes photos of it because he finds it funny - don’t think there is a whole lot more to read into than that
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Bread said:

Skeleton lore superiority guy
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Bread said:

Yea I kind of figured it’s just one of his neighbors and he takes photos of it because he finds it funny - don’t think there is a whole lot more to read into than that
    If he lands Byron Cardwell, I'll find where he lives and hand deliver him his own pair of spoopy skeletons. Or a kick ass RC truck. His choice.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,971
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

Bread said:

If he lands Byron Cardwell, I'll find where he lives and hand deliver him his own pair of spoopy skeletons. Or a kick ass RC truck. His choice.
    And free landscaping for a yr.