Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

7th Annual Hardcore Husky Fundraiser

13»

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,929
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2020

Since everything else is recycled around here, I guess I’ll start by recycling my joke from last year:

"Shit, wait, you can sign up without contributing??"

So football is pretty much fucked right now. Awesome.

Thats fucking football right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for the camera bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the field, men deliver their new born baby on the side lines. Fucking hard core dick in the ass butterball foosball fuck it chuck it game time shit. Take it to the showers. Dicks get shoved in places you don’t even remember.

I'm SAD! that it has come to this. I'll be fine though.

The people make the board, so I'd like to note a few people in particular.

@dirtysouwfdawg – yeah I paid for 81% of your Wam subscription. You can stop offering me your body now FFS. I realize our favorite program is in oh-no-we-suck-again mode, but have some fucking dignity. Pay Derek the other $25 and you’re back in. Also, thank you for learning to use less teeth.
    Now, before you thank me, understand something: You now owe me, and thus are not allowed to end your miserable life for another year. Think about what a shitty year this has been, and look forward to another 12 months. Some “gift” I’ve given you, eh? Yeah, Ts & Ps buttercup.
    (Option B, you agree to end *MY* miserable life, at which point IDGAF what you do)

@dnc – hey buddy! I always appreciate that I can count on you to give me your chin. Feels good man. Of course, it seems like you give your chin to EVERYONE.gif, but I’m not one to slut shame. I was going to give you another 81% Wam subscription, but you can’t seem to STOp mentioning a certain Tennessee linebacker. “This discussion is closed.”

@Swaye – I appreciate your offer of tips and telephoto lenses for my pursuit of @Doog_de_Jour and you have much more liver damage success with the ladies than me so I want to learn from the master, however I have some reservations. Chiefly, I really don’t think the whole stalking/staring through windows thing is for me.
    I’ve gone ahead with my plan of breaking Soup’s car window, leaving the bored’s favorite gay man a mix tape, and following up with stunningly-awkward attempts at flirting and occasional romantic walks to a taco truck. #TheScript

So far so good – we’re planning to meet up at the next UW Rose Bowl Tailgate, which considering the direction of our program is right around the corner!
    I’m guessing January 1, 2036. I got this, guys!

@PurpleBaze – What a guy. It’s nice to be welcomed: When I signed back up, he was the first person to greet me, though it was on my profile. LEARN TO SEND A PM YOU IDIOT !!! HAHAHA!
    @CFetters_Nacho_Lover – simply put, how are you still alive?
    @GrundleStiltzkin – the toilet man’s UW game gif magic was a big reason I came (lulz) back, and then the team immediately started playing like shit. It seems like you’ve lost some of your mojo so I hope Jimmy’s Dawgs pull together and win one for the giffer (obv in 2022). GATA
    @DerekJohnson – look what you’ve created
    @MisterEm – a guy buys two freeloaders a Wam membership, and people start trying to bury him before he’s dead? Rude and undeserved.
    TYFY$. Have some pixelated pussy.

@RaceBannon – I used to think you were an ageless cartoon character, eternally high as fuck as you dispense your wisdom to your adoring fans.
    I still think it, but I used to, too. Fuck Oregon.
    @MikeDamone – have you considered speaking up?
    Folks, despite advanced age, this gentleman retains vivid memories of many different phases of his former life. (But cannot imagine caring about the aforementioned)
    Also, you guys have probably never heard this, but I'm told Mike may have been right! MD please consider actually sharing your opinion once in a while; these people need to finally hear your unique wisdom.

@YellowSnow – your bored and breathtaking pole work have practically kept the doors open single-handedly for months. TYFYS. Although, no Goodbye Yellow Brick Road or 2112 were a definite black mark.

Speaking of non-football boreds, I just wanted to make sure people avoid making the same mistake and understand that the “BBC” in the @Baseman bored apparently doesn’t stand for what you hope. I’ve been consoling DDJ for weeks. Just fyi.

@SEC – FTG. “The Cancer Won”
    @backthepack – I’m pleased that your year is going better than last, and I hope you don’t die anytime soon. Hopefully you’re not trying to drink your age every night. Keep it up, and

@Emoterman – dependable source of Wam nudes. IN THIS ECONOMY, is anything more important??
    @Neighbor2972 and @DoogCourics – amazing work with the paywall info over the years. We don’t deserve you.

For the rest of the chucklefucks about to start whining about lack of a shout out, I share an Úrsula Corberó booty gif DDJ recently made for me. (Thank you for the tip to watch Money Heist; I’m in your debt and at your service, Inspector.)

Tequilla Long Didn’t Read: I usually LEAVE and start over with a new handle by around 500 shitposts, but this year I think I’ll stick around. I think @CoachNudes is still available though, hmm...
    Cheers—

Can we go with option c where we both pull the trigger at the same time?

FML, FYFMFE
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

@dnc – hey buddy! I always appreciate that I can count on you to give me your chin. Feels good man. Of course, it seems like you give your chin to EVERYONE.gif, but I’m not one to slut shame. I was going to give you another 81% Wam subscription, but you can’t seem to STOp mentioning a certain Tennessee linebacker. “This discussion is closed.”