Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

7th Annual Hardcore Husky Fundraiser

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
edited August 2020 in Hardcore Husky Board

It's that time of year again. It's Hardcore Husky's 7th Annual Fundraiser. We rely 100% on donations to the keep our pirate ship afloat. So please click here to make a donation and receive your shitty little badge. ($25 Standard Supporter, $80 Butler Cabin Supporter, and $129 Swaye's Wigwam Supporter -- with access to the secret Wigwam board.)

The past year has been interesting. According to my Vanilla dashboard, we had 1,093,860 page views for July 2020. According to Google Analytics, it was 999,840. Either way, given the uncertainty that surrounds the 2020 season, and given the lack of football-related stuff to talk about, those traffic numbers are encouraging. People are enjoying the community whether they're talking recruiting, politics, music or movies.

This year's promotional giveaway is a Hardcore Husky mask. The first 40 members to subscribe to Swaye's Wigwam will receive one of these. Note: The "Derek Johnson Presents" will not be printed on the actual masks.

A couple of new things this year: We will be bolstering Swaye's Wigwam. It has always been a place of occasional inside info, informative copypastas and tons of bodacious ta-tas. But this year we will be augmenting the football information in there. And Sonics1993 has agreed to periodically post recruiting and UW info there too. We're looking to build the Wam into something more.

Sometime in September or October, I will be launching a new website which will feature college football articles by yours truly. The site will serve as a complement to Hardcore Husky, but will be more professional in its presentation.

If this site is an important part of your life, please show your support by making a donation today.

CLICK HERE TO DONATE

Standard Supporter $25
Butler Cabin $80
Swaye's Wigwam $129

If you wish to donate by cash or check, you can mail your payment to:

Derek Johnson (Pay to the order of Derek Johnson)
PO Box 8298
Port Orchard, WA 98366

Thank you, your support is appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    The bulge in that banana boat thong is light on the head and heavy on the balls, just like this bored
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

@Swaye – I appreciate your offer of tips and telephoto lenses for my pursuit of @Doog_de_Jour and you have much more liver damage success with the ladies than me so I want to learn from the master, however I have some reservations. Chiefly, I really don’t think the whole stalking/staring through windows thing is for me.

I see what you did there.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

@Swaye – I appreciate your offer of tips and telephoto lenses for my pursuit of @Doog_de_Jour and you have much more liver damage success with the ladies than me so I want to learn from the master, however I have some reservations. Chiefly, I really don’t think the whole stalking/staring through windows thing is for me.

And yet you missed *reservations* just before that. Dummy.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

And yet you missed *reservations* just before that. Dummy.
    Fuck me and my miserable life.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm in for another year. Was I first?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    89ute said:

I'm in for another year. Was I first?

You're in line to get a HH face mask. We've already run out of oven mitts!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    BTW, I should have added that I expect to receive the shipment of masks in mid August. They will ship out to you guys immediately after.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

BTW, I should have added that I expect to receive the shipment of masks in mid August. They will ship out to you guys immediately after.

Please ensure mine is laced with the appropriate amount of small pox. Safe from Covid, dead by the Pox! White man wins again....
    In my original post above I made a joke about how you were pressuring me to let you be in charge of shipping the masks... before it was revealed that you planned to lace the masks with small pox to get back at the White Devil.

But before I hit "post comment", I thought I needed to keep the message on the more straight-and-narrow.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Please ensure mine is laced with the appropriate amount of small pox. Safe from Covid, dead by the Pox! White man wins again....
    In my original post above I made a joke about how you were pressuring me to let you be in charge of shipping the masks... before it was revealed that you planned to lace the masks with small pox to get back at the White Devil.

But before I hit "post comment", I thought I needed to keep the message on the more straight-and-narrow.
    Our genius is shared it appears.