Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

https://youtu.be/0o8369rHfOM

The shooter is going to walk. Castle law extends to vehicles, and the victim was impeding traffic and likely threatening the driver.

For like the 100th time folks, Never show a weapon unless you plan to use it.

Saw that earlier, I can’t tell what happen. The first shots sound different than the second 3. That is, if you told me the decedent shot first with his rifle, I’d believe it.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club

The shooter is going to walk. Castle law extends to vehicles, and the victim was impeding traffic and likely threatening the driver.

Saw that earlier, I can’t tell what happen. The first shots sound different than the second 3. That is, if you told me the decedent shot first with his rifle, I’d believe it.
    You’re right, that first set is 7.62x39 the second is a pistol (9mm? 40?)

That fuckstick shot 5 rounds with a rifle and a dude with a pistol took him out
    Needless bloodshed. Longer this goes on, more of these will happen. It’s just math.

Is anyone saying the driver was doing anything beside trying to get home or whatever?
    Shark jumping assholes. Go home already.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

If I was still in my early 20s, I’d go grab one of those $2000 bikes these idiots are there with and pedal off with it. Community property!
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Agree on the rudimentary sound analysis.

Imagine firing 5 rounds of 7.62 from an AK at point blank range, somehow missing, and then getting dropped immediately after bragging on camera about how everyone is "too much of a pussy to do anything about you".

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,302
    Houhusky said:

Agree on the rudimentary sound analysis.

Imagine firing 5 rounds of 7.62 from an AK at point blank range, somehow missing, and then getting dropped immediately after bragging on camera about how everyone is "too much of a pussy to do anything about you".

Losers lose, be careful playing permanent games
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    sounds to me that the pussy gave him a chance then pussyfied him
    I don’t see how the driver turned himself in and was already released if it wasn’t clear self defense. I guess we’ll see how it develops.
    First set of rounds was passenger in car, second set was a different marcher with a CHL shooting at the car while it left the scene.

What a mess.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,239
    Either way stupid on that dude
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter

My take from the audio as well. Louder report on the first string of shots. Evident my PANTIEFA's don't shoot to good.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    Swaye said:

The longer this bullshit "protesting" goes on, the more of this you will see. Peoples patience is wearing thin for all this garbage, and everyone but the most crazy leftists know this stopped being about police injustice against black people weeks ago. This is destabilizing anarchy. More people will begin responding in kind. I'd like to say I'm sad that a guy got killed, but I'm not. Play silly games, win silly prizes.

There is video out of a guy pulling a gun in Oregon and a rioter came up to him with a gun... how that didn't end in gunfire I'll never know. This is getting out of hand and I'm not sure what is going to end it. Well, Nov 3rd will end it when the biggest Trump landslide shuts them all down.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

The longer this bullshit "protesting" goes on, the more of this you will see. Peoples patience is wearing thin for all this garbage, and everyone but the most crazy leftists know this stopped being about police injustice against black people weeks ago. This is destabilizing anarchy. More people will begin responding in kind. I'd like to say I'm sad that a guy got killed, but I'm not. Play silly games, win silly prizes.

It's social science