Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Play stupid games...

2»

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

https://youtu.be/0o8369rHfOM

The shooter is going to walk. Castle law extends to vehicles, and the victim was impeding traffic and likely threatening the driver.

For like the 100th time folks, Never show a weapon unless you plan to use it.

Saw that earlier, I can’t tell what happen. The first shots sound different than the second 3. That is, if you told me the decedent shot first with his rifle, I’d believe it.
    You’re right, that first set is 7.62x39 the second is a pistol (9mm? 40?)

That fuckstick shot 5 rounds with a rifle and a dude with a pistol took him out
    When a man with a .45 meets a man with a rifle, the man with a pistol is a dead man.....

Turns out Ramon Rojo's Mexican proverb isn't always true.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,587 Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:

Those bastards will go seriously nuts if Trump wins. I live in the cuntry so doesn't matter to me. The good news if Trump wins is the Vid will go away.

No lives matter to me, matter of fact, nothing matters to me.

Think I will get a t-shirt with that

Ooh yeah, ooh yeah nothing really matters
    Anyone can see nothing really matters
    Nothing really matters to me
    Anyway the wind blows

Slap a pic of Freddie Mercury on and you’ll get a woke gay pass too.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,587 Standard Supporter

LebamDawg said:

Those bastards will go seriously nuts if Trump wins. I live in the cuntry so doesn't matter to me. The good news if Trump wins is the Vid will go away.

If Trump wins, hunker down. The infrastructure has been created for some seriously shitty & widespread rioting.
    When Trump wins the gloves will come off.

The fuckstick rioters who never felt the sting of the wooden spoon growing up will get spanked.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,515 Founders Club
    dflea said:

https://youtu.be/0o8369rHfOM

The shooter is going to walk. Castle law extends to vehicles, and the victim was impeding traffic and likely threatening the driver.

For like the 100th time folks, Never show a weapon unless you plan to use it.

Saw that earlier, I can’t tell what happen. The first shots sound different than the second 3. That is, if you told me the decedent shot first with his rifle, I’d believe it.
    You’re right, that first set is 7.62x39 the second is a pistol (9mm? 40?)

That fuckstick shot 5 rounds with a rifle and a dude with a pistol took him out
    When a man with a .45 meets a man with a rifle, the man with a pistol is a dead man.....

Turns out Ramon Rojo's Mexican proverb isn't always true.
    Lucas McCain was undefeated
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,401 Swaye's Wigwam

LebamDawg said:

If Trump wins, hunker down. The infrastructure has been created for some seriously shitty & widespread rioting.
    Working on obtaining my ccw now. OC has completely changed its stance on them and is now almost an issue at will county. Thanks Anitifa!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

LebamDawg said:

Working on obtaining my ccw now. OC has completely changed its stance on them and is now almost an issue at will county. Thanks Anitifa!

Seriously.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

LebamDawg said:

THIS. Dems have greenlit the shit out of rioting. I doubt the response will be as tempered once he secures the second term. Right now you can't indulge the chaos because the media spin will pin it on you.

Get the second term, and put the motherfucking fire out for good. This is still America, not some 3rd world shit hole the Dems want you to believe.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    When Trump wins I hope he ignores the damn ultra liberal cities and as another thread suggested - pull all federal government offices and services to towns that do not riot.
    Longview? Tri-cities?
    Make all those assholes travel

Then let the cities BURN
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,401 Swaye's Wigwam

LebamDawg said:

Seriously.
    2A is literally the only thing I see changing in California for the better out of all of this. OC was already "possible" to get a CCW but you definitely had to have a real "good cause" or be ex LEO. It's now heading towards "at will" so long as you can 1. actually get an appointment(Sheriff completely back logged but switching to Skype interviews now) 2. complete the bare minimum of a readable "good cause" beyond simply "for my self defense".
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Glad ones dead.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:

Make me one that says "You Don't Matter To Me!"

It's all about about me and mine when shit gets ugly.