Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Joe Rogan is Leaving LA for Texas

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Carolla basically said as much during his last appearance on Tucker.

At least we can retake the beaches in twenty years against their biofuel powered raft navy.

Long tim ago, Carolla talked about owning some property in Anacortes, I think, and wanting to relo there, but shot down by family.
    Carolla openly talked in 2010-2013ish about how Seattle and Portland were the kind of places California should be emulating. They has their shit together.

His only point of non clairvoyance.
    That's true in one aspect but not completely true, at least as I remember it. He used to go on and on about how clean our streets were and how Kirkland had orange flags to carry when crossing sidewalks. He juxtaposed that to all the garbage and mattresses that people in LA dumped onto sidewalks and then would just leave them there. But I don't remember him ever saying that we were a perfect utopia.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,302
    trublue said:

What happens first, California red or Texas blue?

Joe is an asset to Texas, I’d be proud to say he lives here

Wasn’t Rogan a Bernie Sanders supporter (if he had to vote for someone)?
    Fair point, mostly because he’s apolitical. He’s a free thinker and promotes open discussions.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,223 Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

Carolla basically said as much during his last appearance on Tucker.

At least we can retake the beaches in twenty years against their biofuel powered raft navy.

Long tim ago, Carolla talked about owning some property in Anacortes, I think, and wanting to relo there, but shot down by family.
    Carolla openly talked in 2010-2013ish about how Seattle and Portland were the kind of places California should be emulating. They has their shit together.

His only point of non clairvoyance.
    That's true in one aspect but not completely true, at least as I remember it. He used to go on and on about how clean our streets were and how Kirkland had orange flags to carry when crossing sidewalks. He juxtaposed that to all the garbage and mattresses that people in LA dumped onto sidewalks and then would just leave them there. But I don't remember him ever saying that we were a perfect utopia.
    Yeah it was anecdotal praise, more of a rip on LA than true praise. He also did really well in both cities which helps you like them. Maybe there’s hope for the populations. Another city he always talked about was Minneapolis too...