Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rumors circulating that Jimmy is SERIOUS about winning

13»

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club

Yeah, well, Mario points at cameras and flexes. Who gives a shite.

Mario won a Rose Bowl so he’s free to pop off however he chooses.
    Mario has been pointing at cameras for years
    And he’s 2-0 against UW as head coach. Again, win and pop off all you like.
    A reminder: Y'all are moaning over a baseball bat. Probably not your first time.

The kids love it when Jimmy pretends to play baseball.
    I’m not. You’re moaning like a high school girl on her first period defending the bat photo by pointing Mario’s clownish behavior.
    Right, because who gives a fuck. Recruits certainly don't. In fact, they probably think it's hyper hip. Think of the children.

No one hates bat photos or pointing at cameras besides crotchety old bitches. And saying one coach has the right to do it because he's won games even though he was doing it long before he won games is high on the retard meter.
    I don’t hate the bat photo. It’s cheesy but you’re the one bringing up Mario flexing and pointing.

HH and before that, HHB, has always been about winning. Win and you can do cheesy shit. Lose Rose Bowls and go 0-2 vs Mario and you’re we’ll call you out for your cheesy shit.
    THIS!
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,123 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2020

Yeah, well, Mario points at cameras and flexes. Who gives a shite.

Mario won a Rose Bowl so he’s free to pop off however he chooses.
    Mario has been pointing at cameras for years
    And he’s 2-0 against UW as head coach. Again, win and pop off all you like.
    A reminder: Y'all are moaning over a baseball bat. Probably not your first time.

The kids love it when Jimmy pretends to play baseball.
    I’m not. You’re moaning like a high school girl on her first period defending the bat photo by pointing Mario’s clownish behavior.
    Right, because who gives a fuck. Recruits certainly don't. In fact, they probably think it's hyper hip. Think of the children.

No one hates bat photos or pointing at cameras besides crotchety old bitches. And saying one coach has the right to do it because he's won games even though he was doing it long before he won games is high on the retard meter.
    I don’t hate the bat photo. It’s cheesy but you’re the one bringing up Mario flexing and pointing.

HH and before that, HHB, has always been about winning. Win and you can do cheesy shit. Lose Rose Bowls and go 0-2 vs Mario and you’re we’ll call you out for your cheesy shit.
    Fair. That being said, I love the bat photo. Swing for the fences, slugger.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

ntxduck said:

You guys are only 2-3 arrests with limited punishment from being back now

Missing the first half of the first series of the Sac State game is a big fucking deal.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,792 Founders Club

Yeah. Serious. Don James serious right here.

It's clearly a political statement by Jimmy on the origin of the Vid. He's not a baseball player and this shit sure didn't come from bats. I feel ya Jimmy, you do you bud.