Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dr. Fow Chee has been a human phuck up from the beginning - Read the whole thing.

WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,129
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Standard Supporter

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

JULY 23, 2020
FLASHBACK: 1988: An Open Letter to Dr. Anthony Fauci. “It doesn’t take a genius to set up a nationwide network of testing sites, commence a small number of moderately sized treatment efficacy tests on a population desperate to participate in them, import any and all interesting drugs (now numbering approximately 110) from around the world for inclusion in these tests at these sites, and swiftly get into circulation anything that remotely passes muster. Yet, after three years, you have established only a system of waste, chaos, and uselessness. . . . Meanwhile, drugs we have been begging that you test remain untested. The list of promising untested drugs is now so endless and the pipeline so clogged with NIH and FDA bureaucratic lies that there is no Roto-Rooter service in All God’s Christendom that will ever muck it out.” ...

To quote Representative Henry Waxman at the above hearings: “Dr. Fauci, your own drug selection committee has named 24 drugs as high priority for development and trials. As best as I can tell, 11 of these 24 are not in trials yet. Six of these drugs have been waiting for six months to more than a year. Why the delays? I understand the need to do what you call setting priorities but it appears even with your own scientists’ choices the trials are not going on.”

Your defense? “There are just confounding delays that no one can help… we are responsible as investigators to make sure that in our zeal to go quickly, that we do the clinical study correctly, that it’s planned correctly and executed correctly, rather than just having the drug distributed.”

Now you come bawling to Congress that you don’t have enough staff, office space, lab space, secretaries, computer operators, lab technicians, file clerks, janitors, toilet paper; and that’s why the drugs aren’t being tested and the network of treatment centers isn’t working and the drug protocols aren’t in place. You expect us to buy this bullshit and feel sorry for you. YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH OF A DUMB IDIOT, YOU HAVE HAD $374 MILLION AND YOU EXPECT US TO BUY THIS GARBAGE BAG OF EXCUSES!

The gay community has been on your ass for three years. For 36 agonizing months, you refused to go public with what was happening (correction: not happening), and because you wouldn’t speak up until you were asked pointedly by a congressional committee, we lie down and die and our bodies pile up higher and higher in hospitals and homes and hospices and streets and doorways.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm gonna need to hear from @chuck
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,680
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

I actually never allowed the gay community onto my ass in spite of popular myth spawned by my old username.

Oh and fuck off for bullying me into the group Tug forum via notification.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,068
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

dnc said:

I actually never allowed the gay community onto my ass in spite of popular myth spawned by my old username.

Welcome Chuck and a hearty Race Bannon fuck off to you!

In present times testing was going to be the key. Now tests are used against us

Next is we need a vaccine. Now its Trump will kill us with the vaccine to get elected so we don't want it.

I give up

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    March: Only selfish assholes are wearing masks while our hospital heroes are lacking PPE!

July: Only selfish assholes aren't wearing masks while our hospital heroes are lacking PPE!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

dnc said:

Next is we need a vaccine. Now its Trump will kill us with the vaccine to get elected so we don't want it.

I give up

I accept your welcome and fuck off but decline to stick around and participate. You really dont want any from this tuff, armed, logging family liberal anyways. I prefer my politics where everyone plays nice and agrees with everything I say.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

I give up

I accept your welcome and fuck off but decline to stick around and participate. You really dont want any from this tuff, armed, logging family liberal anyways. I prefer my politics where everyone plays nice and agrees with everything I say.
    Get lost ChuckHIV
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

I give up

Get lost ChuckHIV
    No warning (other than this). Just gone.

Now if you all could just not reply anymore I wont have to ignore the notifications. TIA.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Fauci threw out the first pitch at Washington Nationals vs. NY Yankees baseball game this evening.

79-year-old career civil servant is now a celebrity. Why?

BTW: Fauci obviously has never thrown a baseball in his life.
  • Options
    trublue said:

Fauci threw out the first pitch at Washington Nationals vs. NY Yankees baseball game this evening.

79-year-old career civil servant is now a celebrity. Why?

BTW: Fauci obviously has never thrown a baseball in his life.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is why you don't fire him
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2020
    Faux Chi knows the mask causes a lack of oxygen and high concentrations of carbon dioxide.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Faux Chi knows the mask causes a lack of oxygen and high concentrations of carbon dioxide.

More likely it was just uncomfortable and/or he just took a drink of something.

Irregardless, it's not a good look for him, Brad Pitt smoldering eyes notwithstanding.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    The aren't social distancing either. Woman probably is his wife so that's fine. Don't know the other dude. Doubt it's part of the family.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No fans means better seats for Fow Chi!

Also way to assume he's married to the woman.