Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we get a Seattle Kraken bored?

13»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Every bum who walks in off the street gets a bored here. Why not?

if @BennyBeaver donates $150 next month, I will create a forum called Benny's Krakhouse, which will be dedicated to Seattle hockey. I would promise to give it at least 12 months.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    In THIS economy?
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,987
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I *heart* Whatcom county.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

biak1 said:

If we’re bashing bellingham than I am fucking out

Bellingham deserves all it. The County, another question entirely, good people.
    Lynden is a cesspool of fundamentalist weirdos. Alger, meanwhile, finally got on the grid this decade thanks to the Rural Electrification Act. None of this even addresses the Eastern European communes out in unincorporated territory. Almost the entirety of Whatcom County is bananas.
    Fuck Lynden was implied, ass always. Less of the old fucktard guard in that town than 20 years ago tho.

You're slander of Kendall is mean-spirited.

Alger is in Skagit, fam.
    God damn you and your county boundary line superiority.
    Remember when "trying to get to the county line" was a key part of a movie plot?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nothing better than an American International movie at the drive in on Friday night
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    dnc said:

What other teams will be in the same division with the Squids? I figure Vancouver should Be one for sure.

Vegas Golden Knights
    Edmonton Oilers
    Calgary Flames
    Vancouver Canucks
    Arizona Coyotes
    Anaheim Ducks
    Los Angeles Kings
    San Jose Sharks
    Coyotes are moving to the Central.
    That sucks hard for Phoenix. Only team in the Central they have anything in common with geographically is the Avalanche. I would say that's a lot more travel for them too but maybe not as they only have 1/3 as many games in Canada.

Would have made more sense to move one of the Alberta franchises but I get that they didn't want to split them up.
    NHL superiority guy here

1) Phoenix has history with Dallas from the days that Dallas was in the Pacific Division

2) Phoenix will have a built in rivalry with Winnipeg given that they were the original Jets

3) I can’t remember if Phoenix got any traction on a new arena ... but they will always be the talking point for Houston, Quebec City, or Kansas City because the league will not be expanding any time in the near future
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,541
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Slightly OT: As much as I laffed at this (and I laffed, a lot), I feel awful how the name Karen has become synonymous with angry, entitled white women.

The Karens I know wouldn’t dare hurt a fly ask to speak to a manager.
    my dearly departed seester, Karen, would have kicked anyone in the nuts. or like I saw more often, stuck her tongue out at them
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

What other teams will be in the same division with the Squids? I figure Vancouver should Be one for sure.

Vegas Golden Knights
    Edmonton Oilers
    Calgary Flames
    Vancouver Canucks
    Arizona Coyotes
    Anaheim Ducks
    Los Angeles Kings
    San Jose Sharks
    Coyotes are moving to the Central.
    That sucks hard for Phoenix. Only team in the Central they have anything in common with geographically is the Avalanche. I would say that's a lot more travel for them too but maybe not as they only have 1/3 as many games in Canada.

Would have made more sense to move one of the Alberta franchises but I get that they didn't want to split them up.
    NHL superiority guy here

1) Phoenix has history with Dallas from the days that Dallas was in the Pacific Division

2) Phoenix will have a built in rivalry with Winnipeg given that they were the original Jets

3) I can’t remember if Phoenix got any traction on a new arena ... but they will always be the talking point for Houston, Quebec City, or Kansas City because the league will not be expanding any time in the near future
    This is nonsense. There nothing with dallas or peg and they're not moving them to the central incase they move the team to Kansas City

They looked at the map and said "hey they're kind of the most east in the pacific and no one cares about them. They'll do."
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Canadawg said:

Y’all getting this for your wives?