Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WW3 Fupdate

2»

Comments

• trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Don’t forget the Battle of Gallipoli in WWI. The Turks slaughtered the obstinate British imperial Army who miscalculated the Turks.

It was a huge black-eye for Sir Winston Churchill and set back his career for many years.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,240
    Yup Churchill left the admiralty in disgrace and joined the army to get his name back.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter

LebamDawg said:

I remember reading years ago that Russia protects its southern border with Turkey. The Turks are not the best to get into a fight - they must fight dirty.

Need to verify with a vet that has been to Korea, the Turks there didn't need to have security forces because nothing would ever be stolen. The US bases were always having stuff ripped off. Could be BS - just stuff I heard when I was helping to defend Europe from the Russkies (and making sure no bad beer or wine was shipped back to the states)

I heard the same things from my friends dads. Nobody phucked with the Turks. But that was 70 years ago.