Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Arnez Madison, 2021 3* DB/WR, Los Angeles (Manual Arts HS), CA (Offered 7/19/20)

UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Shout Out Coach Will Harris! So we not getting Chance Tucker and Vincent Nunely?

Comments

• Options
    mrdoogmrdoog Member Posts: 203
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Does not look OKg
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

Shout Out Coach Will Harris! So we not getting Chance Tucker and Vincent Nunely?
    Best case scenario is it’s to get the ball rolling with the 2 you mentioned; but I am not hopeful in that scenario.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Central Michigan, Fresno St, Kansas, Oregon St...sheesh.
  • Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179

Are we just following the Kansas db coach's Twitter and offering everyone he offers?

Work life balance.
  • Options
    ATLDawgATLDawg Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

ATLDawg said:

At this point cut your losses stop recruiting DB's take the best available player and come back next year. I'm going to wait on Cato, I like him but Harris has to go at this point it's embarrassing. How do you come to Jimmy every morning requesting to send out a new offer after you keep getting your shit pushed in by every decent Power 5 team you go against. You had Minnesota come and still a recruit.

This. You're telling me that stealing 2 DBs from Kansas is better for the program than going after Wynden or Julien Simon?
    No I'm saying the opposite at this point get the best available player and over recruit next year in the secondary.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,899
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    ATLDawg said:

ATLDawg said:

At this point cut your losses stop recruiting DB's take the best available player and come back next year. I'm going to wait on Cato, I like him but Harris has to go at this point it's embarrassing. How do you come to Jimmy every morning requesting to send out a new offer after you keep getting your shit pushed in by every decent Power 5 team you go against. You had Minnesota come and still a recruit.

This. You're telling me that stealing 2 DBs from Kansas is better for the program than going after Wynden or Julien Simon?
    No I'm saying the opposite at this point get the best available player and over recruit next year in the secondary.

I was agreeing with you and posing a rhetorical question aimed at our coaches
  • Options
    mrdoogmrdoog Member Posts: 203
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Woof dropping sometime with week