Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Virginia's Finest

2»

Comments

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Tattoo sleeve

Vein popping out of forehead

Over aggressive behavior
    How about a description of the movie star in th
    G

thechatch said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Don't doxx @Sledog

I can tell you that some people DO need an ass kicking.

He is resisting. He's not following a lawful order. They didn't kick his ass. They just extracted him. I thought they were rather patient and kind.
    Fascinating take.
    So it’s okay to completely ignore an officer. The officer should’ve just left him alone and thought oh well maybe next time the person will listen. What should he have done?
    It doesn’t matter what color, creed, or gender you are...if you ignore a police command, it’s going to go badly for you. That’s like the sun, moon, and the tides....ain’t never gonna change.

Follow the directive and file a complaint later if you feel as though you were treated unfairly. The moment you tell a cop to fuck off, you’ve opened yourself up to all kinds of needless bullshit.

In sports, we call that shit “unforced errors”. Avoid them.
    Fuck. That. Shit.

Know your rights. Know the law. Speak politely but assertively.

I've been in loads of situations where I've had to call cops out for doing shit they shouldn't be doing.

"Do you mind if I search your vehicle?"

"Sorry sir, I don't consent to a search without cause."

Sure, be polite, but the unforced error is allowing agents of the state an unchecked drive into your own territory without playing any defense.
    Common sense.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,641
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    All the cops say to me is see you later have a nice day!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

thechatch said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Don't doxx @Sledog

I can tell you that some people DO need an ass kicking.

He is resisting. He's not following a lawful order. They didn't kick his ass. They just extracted him. I thought they were rather patient and kind.
    Fascinating take.
    So it’s okay to completely ignore an officer. The officer should’ve just left him alone and thought oh well maybe next time the person will listen. What should he have done?
    It doesn’t matter what color, creed, or gender you are...if you ignore a police command, it’s going to go badly for you. That’s like the sun, moon, and the tides....ain’t never gonna change.

Follow the directive and file a complaint later if you feel as though you were treated unfairly. The moment you tell a cop to fuck off, you’ve opened yourself up to all kinds of needless bullshit.

In sports, we call that shit “unforced errors”. Avoid them.
    Fuck. That. Shit.

Know your rights. Know the law. Speak politely but assertively.

I've been in loads of situations where I've had to call cops out for doing shit they shouldn't be doing.

"Do you mind if I search your vehicle?"

"Sorry sir, I don't consent to a search without cause."

Sure, be polite, but the unforced error is allowing agents of the state an unchecked drive into your own territory without playing any defense.
    Bro these motherfuckers can barely speak English.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,292
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2020
    What kind of an asshole posts this video and thinks the cop is in the wrong? When you don't do what police officers ask of you, you are going to get the horns.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,561
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

What kind of an asshole posts this video and thinks the cop is in the wrong? When you don't do what police officers ask of you, you are going to get the horns.

Someone who know wost folks under 30 wont bother to look at the entire story. Folks who believe the interaction happened only once the camera started rolling. You know, idiots.
    WTF- honestly this guy is going to take the chance of getting really hurt and doing some PITA time all to make a Facebook video?