Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Virginia's Finest

BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Tattoo sleeve

Vein popping out of forehead

Over aggressive behavior
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Don't doxx @Sledog

I can tell you that some people DO need an ass kicking.

He is resisting. He's not following a lawful order. They didn't kick his ass. They just extracted him. I thought they were rather patient and kind.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,104
    edited July 2020
    Sledog said:

Don't doxx @Sledog

He is resisting. He's not following a lawful order. They didn't kick his ass. They just extracted him. I thought they were rather patient and kind.
    Fascinating take.
  • Options
    5starsareforlosers5starsareforlosers Member Posts: 62
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Don't doxx @Sledog

Fascinating take.
    So it’s okay to completely ignore an officer. The officer should’ve just left him alone and thought oh well maybe next time the person will listen. What should he have done?
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Don't doxx @Sledog

Fascinating take.
    Legal take. You don't want to get out you get removed. Maybe you missed when the officer said "you're under arrest". Then he took him into custody. this is how things work in the US.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,345
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Simple follow what the cop says fight it in court later.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,196
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I guess he was harmed
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2020
    Goduckies said:

You’re not wrong and there really isn’t another option when officers want to take you to jail. That said, it’s pretty tough to do if you don’t have money to afford a real attorney and they give you a punk ass public defender that doesn’t give a shit.

Saying fight it in court really is some privileged (hate using that word, but it is) bullshit and there are tons of people that get caught up in the system over petty shit like weed, a fight when they are 18-22, driving while suspended, etc that sit in jail way longer than they should, can’t pay fines or get a job when they get out, consistently have warrants, probation, and all those hoops over an initially petty issue.
  • Options
    What good would ever come from fighting them though? They just add more charges
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583

Goduckies said:

You’re not wrong and there really isn’t another option when officers want to take you to jail. That said, it’s pretty tough to do if you don’t have money to afford a real attorney and they give you a punk ass public defender that doesn’t give a shit.

Saying fight it in court really is some privileged (hate using that word, but it is) bullshit and there are tons of people that get caught up in the system over petty shit like weed, a fight when they are 18-22, driving while suspended, etc that sit in jail way longer than they should, can’t pay fines or get a job when they get out, consistently have warrants, probation, and all those hoops over an initially petty issue.
    All those people with their "potential?"

Fuck their potential. They were never gonna do shit besides knock up a couple fat bitches and have more shitty kids.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Cop was overly aggressive but just get out of the car. There is no way you’re winning that confrontation. Why was he being arrested? Outstanding warrant?
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,556
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Don't doxx @Sledog

Fascinating take.
    So it’s okay to completely ignore an officer. The officer should’ve just left him alone and thought oh well maybe next time the person will listen. What should he have done?
    It doesn’t matter what color, creed, or gender you are...if you ignore a police command, it’s going to go badly for you. That’s like the sun, moon, and the tides....ain’t never gonna change.

Follow the directive and file a complaint later if you feel as though you were treated unfairly. The moment you tell a cop to fuck off, you’ve opened yourself up to all kinds of needless bullshit.

In sports, we call that shit “unforced errors”. Avoid them.
  • Options

Cop was overly aggressive but just get out of the car. There is no way you’re winning that confrontation. Why was he being arrested? Outstanding warrant?

We conveniently get to see what transpired before. People can turn a simple ticket into jail by being stupid. An officer issues a citation as a convenience to you. He can book you and make you post bail for any crime including a fine only offense. At least that was the current case law when I retired.

People generally always wrote their own tickets and were treated the way there behavior warranted.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    thechatch said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Don't doxx @Sledog

Fascinating take.
    It doesn’t matter what color, creed, or gender you are...if you ignore a police command, it’s going to go badly for you. That’s like the sun, moon, and the tides....ain’t never gonna change.

Follow the directive and file a complaint later if you feel as though you were treated unfairly. The moment you tell a cop to fuck off, you’ve opened yourself up to all kinds of needless bullshit.

What you forget is that if you aren't white you're allowed to do these things since you are lazy and stupid. According to the science
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2020

Goduckies said:

All those people with their "potential?"

Fuck their potential. They were never gonna do shit besides knock up a couple fat bitches and have more shitty kids.
    It’s not a one size fits all type thing Pitch. Some people do grow up and should get the opportunity to do so. There are others that will certainly go down the path you described.
  • Options
    Fair enough but when they ask you to get out of your car, do it. You can ask if you are being detained first, but don't be an ass about it.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042

Tattoo sleeve

Over aggressive behavior
    How about a description of the movie star in the driver’s seat?0
  • Options

Tattoo sleeve

Over aggressive behavior
    How about a description of the movie star in th
    G

thechatch said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Don't doxx @Sledog

Fascinating take.

Fuck. That. Shit.

Know your rights. Know the law. Speak politely but assertively.

I've been in loads of situations where I've had to call cops out for doing shit they shouldn't be doing.

"Do you mind if I search your vehicle?"

"Sorry sir, I don't consent to a search without cause."

Sure, be polite, but the unforced error is allowing agents of the state an unchecked drive into your own territory without playing any defense.
    Common sense.
  • Options

Tattoo sleeve

Over aggressive behavior
    How about a description of the movie star in the driver’s seat?0