Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What went wrong in Florida's COVID-19 response?

2»

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

It's a hoax

I don't know a single person affected by it.

You might have to have friends to know someone affected.

It's a hoax

@HHusky’s wife was “exposed” to it in March. Never did hear if she made it through the Death Sentence.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,383

HHusky said:

It's a hoax

It's a hoax

@HHusky’s wife was “exposed” to it in March. Never did hear if she made it through the Death Sentence.
    She didn't contract it. We nonetheless acted responsibly and self quarantined for 14 days.

HHusky said:

A couple thousand misattributed deaths here and there aren't going to do shit to prove your whopper that this thing is less lethal than the seasonal flu. You either need to show that actual deaths are a small fraction of what's being reported or that in reality, 300% of Americans have Covid 19. Which is it, Vlad?

It’s a lower mortality rate than the seasonal flu.
    Compelling
    edited July 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It's a hoax

It's a hoax

She didn't contract it. We nonetheless acted responsibly and self quarantined for 14 days.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It's a hoax

It's a hoax

So it’s not a Death Sentence even if your old wife was exposed and your fat ass and she wasted two weeks of your life. She didn’t even get ill. Let’s shut it all down. What’s wrong with you?
    Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It's a hoax

It's a hoax

You have flown commercially, you are just a sanctimonious hypocrite who endangered, and possibly killed, people for your non essential job and travel.

#selfish
    Please tell me more about what I've done or not done and why.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,150 Standard Supporter
    When your state is open people flood in from other places. Ask me how I know.
    edited July 2020
    HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It's a hoax

It's a hoax

You have flown commercially, you are just a sanctimonious hypocrite who endangered, and possibly killed, people for your non essential job and travel.

#selfish
    Only going by what you’ve shared here, Boris. By what you’ve posted, you’re a Fraud and worse, you seem gleeful about people losing their jobs and homes. You’re a sociopath. Do the “little people” at your fake company that you’ve made up know this?

Nobody worth anything in life views their? employees as “little people.” You have serious issues and you do know it.
    Let’s point out again that @HHusky views his “employees” as the little people. What an asshole boss if he really did own anything other than a solo 1099 business.

He has no employees.

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It's a hoax

It's a hoax

#selfish
    Only going by what you’ve shared here, Boris. By what you’ve posted, you’re a Fraud and worse, you seem gleeful about people losing their jobs and homes. You’re a sociopath. Do the “little people” at your fake company that you’ve made up know this?

Nobody worth anything in life views their? employees as “little people.” You have serious issues and you do know it.
    I didn't say anything about "little people" at my business. You and Houston just can't stop making assumptions.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,514 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It's a hoax

It's a hoax

#selfish
    Hondo?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

floriduh, texas, arizona are epicenters and total disasters

ny, nj, taxachusetts, illinois are fine, despite having way more cases

no agenda by the media

Huh...how could this be?!?!??!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It's a hoax

It's a hoax

#selfish

I didn't say anything about "little people" at my business. You and Houston just can't stop making assumptions.
    Kill yourself. They might count it is a covid death
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,150 Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It's a hoax

It's a hoax

#selfish
    He travels for his bathhouse "work".
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

no agenda by the media

This is the data filtered by cases per million. AZ and FL are rising to the top of the chart.
    NY still has about seven times more deaths than Florida. Why has Cuomo gotten a pass from most of the media?
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,240
    HHusky said:

no agenda by the media

This is the data filtered by cases per million. AZ and FL are rising to the top of the chart.
    Except in deaths