Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,522 Founders Club
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,383
    Liberate Florida!

floriduh, texas, arizona are epicenters and total disasters

ny, nj, taxachusetts, illinois are fine, despite having way more cases

no agenda by the media

This is the data filtered by cases per million. AZ and FL are rising to the top of the chart.

NOC

You mad at the Fire Marshall about something?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

NOC

The WuFlu mortality rate without a vaccine is roughly the same as the seasonal flu rate that has a vaccine. It is not as deadly. No vaccine necessary, just herd immunity.

China needs to create a more deadly disease next tim.

Your team even is lying on deaths to amp up the death totals.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

Survival rate still well north of 99%

Grim

Obviously we need to keep California closed, even though I've been told it was opened back up.

HHusky said:

NOC

The WuFlu mortality rate without a vaccine is roughly the same as the seasonal flu rate that has a vaccine. It is not as deadly.

Seriously, Ivan. What are you getting paid to peddle this bullshit?

You'd have to be a fucking moron to believe it, so I'm trying to give you some credit here.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

NOC

The WuFlu mortality rate without a vaccine is roughly the same as the seasonal flu rate that has a vaccine. It is not as deadly.

You'd have to be a fucking moron to believe it, so I'm trying to give you some credit here.
    Boris the Lincoln Project fanboi is getting upset. You’ve been provided with multiple factual instances where thousands of deaths were “probably” WuFlu and counted as such retroactively. Let’s just all hope you get it while saving your small business as you’re flying to a state not in shutdown to save your failing business. You can’t even do your job in your state. Early retirement!! Hope you go bankrupt like millions of others.
    edited July 2020

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

NOC

Boris the Lincoln Project fanboi is getting upset. You’ve been provided with multiple factual instances where thousands of deaths were “probably” WuFlu and counted as such retroactively. Let’s just all hope you get it while saving your small business as you’re flying to a state not in shutdown to save your failing business. You can’t even do your job in your state. Early retirement!! Hope you go bankrupt like millions of others.
    Let's have the "real numbers" then, Boris. Go ahead. I can't be the only one curious as to just how far this conspiracy theory goes.

Here are the conspiracy's numbers as of a few minutes ago:

Do the maff and show your work.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

NOC

Let's have the "real numbers" then, Boris. Go ahead. I can't be the only one curious as to just how far this conspiracy theory goes.
    Did you end up sending one of your “little people” to bail out your sinking ship of a business, Lionel? Personal cost!! I gave you proof that New Jersey added nearly 2000 untested deaths to their total. You keep ignoring it because you’re the same intellectual Lightweight you’ve been for almost 5 years. Arithmetic.
    edited July 2020

A couple thousand misattributed deaths here and there aren't going to do shit to prove your whopper that this thing is less lethal than the seasonal flu. You either need to show that actual deaths are a small fraction of what's being reported or that in reality, 300% of Americans have Covid 19. Which is it, Vlad?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    It's a hoax

I don't know a single person affected by it.

It's a hoax

I don't know a single person affected by it.

You might have to have friends to know someone affected.
    HHusky said:

A couple thousand misattributed deaths here and there aren't going to do shit to prove your whopper that this thing is less lethal than the seasonal flu. You either need to show that actual deaths are a small fraction of what's being reported or that in reality, 300% of Americans have Covid 19. Which is it, Vlad?

It’s a lower mortality rate than the seasonal flu. Go save your failing business, Gordon Gecko.