Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Taco Bell Reportedly Revamping Menu Later This Year, Will Remove Quesaritos, Nachos, and More

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I pretty much survived on the original grilled stuft burrito in college. It was like 3 bucks. Sad they took it away
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Fuck Taco Bell. I'm stilled pissed at them for removing the double decker. I refused to eat tacos in my truck, because the shit got all over the place. The double decker fixed that, by having a soft exterior which kept the taco together, but still had the crunch. When they removed that, they pretty much ruined lunch for me, and I'm never going back. They do have the gordita crunch, but that sauce sucks. The refried bean spread between the soft shell and hard shell made it.

If it helps, I'm sure you could have them customize the gordita to remove the sauce (which is awesome, fuck you) and add refried beans.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Fuck Taco Bell. I'm stilled pissed at them for removing the double decker. I refused to eat tacos in my truck, because the shit got all over the place. The double decker fixed that, by having a soft exterior which kept the taco together, but still had the crunch. When they removed that, they pretty much ruined lunch for me, and I'm never going back. They do have the gordita crunch, but that sauce sucks. The refried bean spread between the soft shell and hard shell made it.

If it helps, I'm sure you could have them customize the gordita to remove the sauce (which is awesome, fuck you) and add refried beans.
    Or just zip thee cunt and get a chalupa
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

One of (the only?) perks of the gig was mixing and matching ingredients. I always made my Double Deckers with the @CFetters_Nacho_Lover sauce.

Good chit.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Chalupa’s are so good. Not the best bang for the buck, which is part of the Taco Bell appeal, but they are the best item on the menu, rather easily.

Take a piece of chalupa bread fresh out of the fryer and sprinkle it with the cinnamon twists cinnamon sugar on and you get the best thing you can make there.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I remember my Taco Bell phase