Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BREAKING: Moderna says its coronavirus vaccine trial produced ‘robust’ immune response in all patien

2»

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,405 Swaye's Wigwam
    Not going to believe it until @BearsWiin comes in here to peddle it.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,799 Founders Club
    I won't take it, I won't let my kids take it. If my wife's parents want feel safer when they come out of their basement that's on them. If schools won't let my kids in if they don't take the vaccine then I have a few friends that will band together to home school our kids. We all take a day of teaching so as to keep the kids engaged and motivated and then we all only have to take one day off work. My kids have all the shots they need. They aren't getting this one.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club

I won't take it, I won't let my kids take it. If my wife's parents want feel safer when they come out of their basement that's on them. If schools won't let my kids in if they don't take the vaccine then I have a few friends that will band together to home school our kids. We all take a day of teaching so as to keep the kids engaged and motivated and then we all only have to take one day off work. My kids have all the screen shots they need. They aren't getting this one.

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997
    If it’s proven safe and effective, I don’t see any reason not to get vaccinated.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,175
    thechatch said:

If it’s proven safe and effective, I don’t see any reason not to get vaccinated.

Clinical trials to determine long-term safety take 5 to 10 years, not 6 months.