Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Obama virus?

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    It has to be fake

But accurate
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,151 Standard Supporter

It has to be fake

But accurate

Should be true!
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited July 2020

Embarassing.

@HHusky Version 0.5 is back again.

Agree though, it’s pathetically embarrassing to give the Chinese government any money for anything. In this case it was “only” $600k directed through a US non-profit that went to the lab in China.

Not as embarrassing as giving Iran money for terrorism, though. Why do you Leftists like to fund communist and Muslim dictators so much?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/01/21/politics/john-kerry-money-iran-sanctions-terrorism/index.html

John Kerry: Some sanctions relief money for Iran will go to terrorism
    By Elise Labott, CNN
    Updated 2:39 PM EST, Thu January 21, 2016
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

It has to be fake

But accurate

The photo shows then-President Barack Obama visiting the National Institutes of Health in 2014 along with Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, and then-Secretary of Health and Human Services Sylvia Burwell. They are listening to Dr. Nancy Sullivan, chief of the Biodefense Research Section of The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

THE FACTS: A post circulating on Facebook falsely claims the former president visited an infectious disease lab in Wuhan, China, in 2015, an effort to link Obama to a debunked conspiracy theory that the coronavirus was made in a lab.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    edited July 2020
    Looks legit. This is big news! Keep working those phones Fleens.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,151 Standard Supporter
    The giving of our tax dollars is what's true. Imagine paying a communist country that wants our nation destroyed money to work on a virus they have loosed upon us.

Keep it up lefties. But wouldn't moving to China be more fun? I'll chip in $10.00.

Embarassing.

Agree though, it’s pathetically embarrassing to give the Chinese government any money for anything. In this case it was “only” $600k directed through a US non-profit that went to the lab in China.

Not as embarrassing as giving Iran money for terrorism, though. Why do you Leftists like to fund communist and Muslim dictators so much?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/01/21/politics/john-kerry-money-iran-sanctions-terrorism/index.html

By Elise Labott, CNN
    I'll bite.

You only read the headline, right?

Embarassing.

By Elise Labott, CNN
    I'll bite.

I mean, we could just not given them $55 billion of the Shah governments money to use for terrorism if they want to use it for terrori

Embarassing.

By Elise Labott, CNN
    I'll bite.

Oh, only $55 billion to use for terrorism if they want. Kerry said we? can’t do anything about it. Bend over and take the terrorism, courtesy of Barack Obama.

I mean, at the very least we could just not given them the extra roughly $55 billion of the Shah government’s money to use for terrorism if the Ayatollah and mullahs now want to use it for terrorism.

“When asked about whether some the $150 billion in sanctions relief to Iran would go to terrorist groups, Kerry reiterated that, after settling debts, Iran would receive closer to $55 billion. He conceded some of that could go to groups considered terrorists, saying there was nothing the U.S. could do to prevent that.”

Go ahead, take a shot at it.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,968
    Sledog said:

This has legs!
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,038 Standard Supporter
    So, within minutes Race called it fake and it was and now no conservative is pushing it. Unlike mello, the dazzler and IC who are still pushing the Russian collusion hoax.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,302
    The virus came out of a lab, but as a result of incompetence

So, within minutes Race called it fake and it was and now no conservative is pushing it. Unlike mello, the dazzler and IC who are still pushing the Russian collusion hoax.

The photo is fake. Some tax dollars did end up at that actual lab in China, though. That’s factual. ~$600,000 for reasons unknown.

Embarassing.

By Elise Labott, CNN
    I'll bite.

I mean, we could just not given them $55 billion of the Shah governments money to use for terrorism if they want to use it for terrori
    Are you DJDuck's retarded son?

Embarassing.

By Elise Labott, CNN
    I'll bite.

Oh, only $55 billion to use for terrorism if they want. Kerry said we? can’t do anything about it. Bend over and take the terrorism, courtesy of Barack Obama.

I mean, at the very least we could just not given them the extra roughly $55 billion of the Shah government’s money to use for terrorism if the Ayatollah and mullahs now want to use it for terrorism.

“When asked about whether some the $150 billion in sanctions relief to Iran would go to terrorist groups, Kerry reiterated that, after settling debts, Iran would receive closer to $55 billion. He conceded some of that could go to groups considered terrorists, saying there was nothing the U.S. could do to prevent that.”

Read all the quotes you fucking dipstick.

Embarassing.

By Elise Labott, CNN
    I'll bite.

Is this taking a bite? You’re so fucking out of your league that you can’t even manage a nibble.

Up to $55 billion of money the US gave to the regime that overthrew the Shah can go to terrorist groups. John Kerry said that, not me. It’s called a fact.

Embarassing.

By Elise Labott, CNN
    I'll bite.

Is this taking a bite? You’re so fucking out of your league that you can’t even manage a nibble.

Up to $55 billion of money the US gave to the regime that overthrew the Shah can go to terrorist groups. John Kerry said that, not me. It’s called a fact.
    It's called "you have your head so far up your ass you are lacking oxygen to the brain"

Embarassing.

By Elise Labott, CNN
    I'll bite.

It's called "you have your head so far up your ass you are lacking oxygen to the brain"
    As we say

Fuck off, Lightweight.

Typical Democrat. Can’t refute the actual proof so it’s Clown Car time. @HHusky, driver needed for your new recruit.

Embarassing.

By Elise Labott, CNN
    I'll bite.

As we say

Fuck off, Lightweight.

Typical Democrat. Can’t refute the actual proof so it’s Clown Car time. @HHusky, driver needed for your new recruit.
    Typical tugtard. Change the subject, move the goalpost, link grandma memes, link articles and don't read them and if you do don't read for comprehension.

could, might, labeled, not likely, etc.

Thanks for playing dullard.