Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rules for thee, but not for me or leftards lie and love to be lied to

2»

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited July 2020
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

And the left know that. And is happy with that as the chicoms are a more moral group than republicans.

I think you overestimate how much the left cares about Chinese foreign policy or makes it a voting priority this election cycle. If they're concerned about foreign policy at all, it's how western nations perceive the US.
    He literally just said that the left doesn't care that Joe is owned by China

Which to normal Americans is a problemhttps://foxnews.com/politics/biden-reportedly-uses-quote-notably-uttered-by-mao-zedong-during-fundraiser

What is a normal American these days?

I’d say that the vast silent majority of Americans are appalled how your liberal pals celebrate the murders of police officers. Also how they flip-flop and shut down churches, businesses, and some gatherings on gut instinct and partisan whims, yet allow others if it motivates their voting base, with zero input from citizens. I’m pretty sure the constant hatred exhibited on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook by far Leftists isn’t in line with “normal” Americans.

Vote Joe Biden and (D) because they will fix things in the their shithole violent cities though. JUST NOT TRUMP. If you support any of the above
    I'd agree most are appalled at anyone who celebrates murders of police officers and that far leftists definitely alienate the rest of the party. You could get into a debate over whether it represents the rest of the party, but then I'd cite the far right and THEIR social media posts and we'd get into another whataboutism circle.

Really what we all want to be is centrists, I get that.
    There is no “whataboutism.” The “far right” isn’t allowing massive protests and riots to destroy public and private property in cities and states they fully control politically. Today’s Democrats are allowing and encouraging it. Hell, you have national Democrats this week and their media inciting violence against both Trump and the police with their “white supremacist” and “racist” rhetoric that encourages the animals on your side to lash out, destroy, and assault.

Get the fuck outta here with your “Whataboutism,” Son. Your extreme side has completely lost their shit and it’s being validated from the top of the party all the way down to these sewer Rats.
    I think we disagree on whether or not left wing politicians are endorsing the destruction of public and private property. If they have, I've missed it. This will skew the debate as these threads tend to have happen to them, but do you not think that rhetoric from Trump encourages the narrow-minded on the far right to be more vocal about their views? I imagine they feel more slightly emboldened.

Come on. You didn't miss anything

But but but Trump

Pathetic
    I've never been a "but Trump" person on the bored, for the record, I just think it's a relevant example as to how rhetoric that HE uses can do the same for his supporters (no one here since I think everyone here is actually pretty rational) as whatever rhetoric people think is coming from the Squad.
    First of all, there aren’t many Democrats demanding the destruction of property stop. “Silence is Complicity” is another retarded slogan you liberals are hypocritical about and don’t have it apply to you. The Seattle Mayor certainly did zero to stop CHOP until the day after they were at her doorstop. What a leader! ClownShow.

Trump supporters aren’t tearing down cities, attacking political opponents, and killing police officers. The violence at any Trump rally comes from political opponents blocking roads, like at Rushmore, or blocking people from getting in a building, like in Tulsa. Trump supporters get in boats and have parades. You clowns are pulling down statues, as if that accomplishes anything.

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,845 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2020
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

And the left know that. And is happy with that as the chicoms are a more moral group than republicans.

I think you overestimate how much the left cares about Chinese foreign policy or makes it a voting priority this election cycle. If they're concerned about foreign policy at all, it's how western nations perceive the US.

Which to normal Americans is a problemhttps://foxnews.com/politics/biden-reportedly-uses-quote-notably-uttered-by-mao-zedong-during-fundraiser

I’d say that the vast silent majority of Americans are appalled how your liberal pals celebrate the murders of police officers. Also how they flip-flop and shut down churches, businesses, and some gatherings on gut instinct and partisan whims, yet allow others if it motivates their voting base, with zero input from citizens. I’m pretty sure the constant hatred exhibited on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook by far Leftists isn’t in line with “normal” Americans.

Vote Joe Biden and (D) because they will fix things in the their shithole violent cities though. JUST NOT TRUMP. If you support any of the above
    I'd agree most are appalled at anyone who celebrates murders of police officers and that far leftists definitely alienate the rest of the party. You could get into a debate over whether it represents the rest of the party, but then I'd cite the far right and THEIR social media posts and we'd get into another whataboutism circle.

There is no “whataboutism.” The “far right” isn’t allowing massive protests and riots to destroy public and private property in cities and states they fully control politically. Today’s Democrats are allowing and encouraging it. Hell, you have national Democrats this week and their media inciting violence against both Trump and the police with their “white supremacist” and “racist” rhetoric that encourages the animals on your side to lash out, destroy, and assault.

Get the fuck outta here with your “Whataboutism,” Son. Your extreme side has completely lost their shit and it’s being validated from the top of the party all the way down to these sewer Rats.
    I think we disagree on whether or not left wing politicians are endorsing the destruction of public and private property. If they have, I've missed it. This will skew the debate as these threads tend to have happen to them, but do you not think that rhetoric from Trump encourages the narrow-minded on the far right to be more vocal about their views? It's not an explicit mandate to go full Charlottesville on people, but just as you suggest the far left can interpret their politicians' rhetoric and act out, the same can happen on the other side. Neither side is doing well.

Can you name a democrat who has come out loud and consistent against the violence and destruction?

The fact you are struggling right now to come up with a name proves the point that left wing politicians are giving their blessing.

And I forgot to mention all the left wing politicians who told the police to stand down and take abuse from the left wing thugs. That looks like support to me.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,594 Standard Supporter

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I think we disagree on whether or not left wing politicians are endorsing the destruction of public and private property. If they have, I've missed it. This will skew the debate as these threads tend to have happen to them, but do you not think that rhetoric from Trump encourages the narrow-minded on the far right to be more vocal about their views? It's not an explicit mandate to go full Charlottesville on people, but just as you suggest the far left can interpret their politicians' rhetoric and act out, the same can happen on the other side. Neither side is doing well.

Can you name a democrat who has come out loud and consistent against the violence and destruction?

The fact you are struggling right now to come up with a name proves the point that left wing politicians are giving their blessing.
    Easy answer.

Trump.

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,527 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2020

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Not off the top of my head, but the rational human being in me would like to think that the vast majority of those elected to office don't take joy in watching it happen and really don't need to come out in explicit condemnation of the whole thing. I choose not to think that their silence is tacit approval of public destruction, that's a rather unhealthy view of the world in my opinion. Others feel differently and I respect that.
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Not off the top of my head, but the rational human being in me would like to think that the vast majority of those elected to office don't take joy in watching it happen and really don't need to come out in explicit condemnation of the whole thing. I choose not to think that their silence is tacit approval of public destruction, that's a rather unhealthy view of the world in my opinion. Others feel differently and I respect that.
    Flailing.

White Flag time. You and your “whataboutism” should take the L and move on to better footing.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,038 Standard Supporter
    If some white supremacist thinks that Trump wanting the border closed is a good thing, then what is Trump supposed to say? That MS-13 is a quality outfit? Trump has actively disavowed white supremacists. When the lefts actively supports the commie BLM movement and refuses to condemn the racism and marxism which is uniformly supported by their leadership its you taking it up the ass again. There is no moral equivalency. Trump doesn't go get permission to run for president from the proud boys. Almost every dem candidate went and sucked off that racist POS Al Sharpton who has blood on his hands. Especially Slo Joe.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

And I forgot to mention all the left wing politicians who told the police to stand down and take abuse from the left wing thugs. That looks like support to me.
    Hell you have the Speaker of the House excusing the violence and down playing it. You have members of Congress encouraging it and Mayors and Governors refusing to stop it and prosecute people who are engaging in it. We are so far past the "both sides do it" bullshit, there is no comparison to anything that the left is doing now to what the right is or has ever done.
    Hawaii Democrat Senatorial yesterday. A total unifier! This is the type of rational discourse needed to fix things. VOTE NOT TRUMP!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/07/13/sen_hirono_a_lot_of_trumps_base_are_white_supremacists_thats_who_he_speaks_to.html

Sen. Hirono: A Lot Of Trump's Base Are White Supremacists, That's Who He Speaks To
    Posted By Ian Schwartz
    On Date July 13, 2020

Hawaii Democrat Senatorial yesterday. A total unifier! This is the type of rational discourse needed to fix things. VOTE NOT TRUMP!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/07/13/sen_hirono_a_lot_of_trumps_base_are_white_supremacists_thats_who_he_speaks_to.html

Sen. Hirono: A Lot Of Trump's Base Are White Supremacists, That's Who He Speaks To
    Posted By Ian Schwartz
    On Date July 13, 2020

It's not. The problem is putting a quantifier on white supremacists and xenophobes within the base.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,151 Standard Supporter
    Left's diatribe is "silence is violence"

How is it they always are doing what they accuse the republicans of and no news service calls them on it?
    Well, I know you and you are a chicom leftard symp. I know no white supremacists. We uniformly believe in the MLK Jr. speech. Our country has been steadily moving in that direction. When some BLM symp says that cops are routinely hunting and killing innocent blacks that is a lie. When you have to lie to make your point, maybe you don't have a point, but you do have a cause and an ignorant target base, like mello.
    MelloDawg said:

Posted By Ian Schwartz
    On Date July 13, 2020

It's not. The problem is putting a quantifier on white supremacists and xenophobes within the base.
    Your problem in this thread is that you are accepting insults and pejoratives against Trump voters as reality.

You can’t be that gullible, can you? Where is the proof of “white supremacists” being Trump’s bass in widespread actions, not words of hyper-partisan Democrats. I can show you how the Democrat bass are violent, angry, and are killing police and assaulting Trump supporters. It’s shown every day here.

Your side has to make things up about Trump’s base, or live in some Russian Collusion fantasy that was absurd from the start, and the FBI knew it even before the MuellerWeissman Hoax began.

Well, I know you and you are a chicom leftard symp. I know no white supremacists. We uniformly believe in the MLK Jr. speech. Our country has been steadily moving in that direction. When some BLM symp says that cops are routinely hunting and killing innocent blacks that is a lie. When you have to lie to make your point, maybe you don't have a point, but you do have a cause and an ignorant target base, like mello.

You're right, the cop part is a lie.

Again, I don't think I'm as far left as you presume me to be. We differ on many things, but I respect the lively debate and think all you fellas are articulate and passionate about the issues. One thing I think we do agree on is the direction the country is moving. More broadly, it's moving further left. I tend to worry about the mental health of some here if Biden gets elected.

When Trump won, I wasn't flailing and crying in the streets. I made a conscious choice that the majority of Trump supporters and people on the right were rational people who, if I met them and acted civilly, then would respond in kind. So far, I've been proven right despite our differences. I honestly think it's a conscious choice a person makes regarding the violence on the left. You can think that it's silently endorsed by people who vote Democrat or not, but doing so sounds unhealthy.
    When you pretend that you are concerned about Slo Joe's health then that means I have you entirely pegged as a leftard liar. There is no way anyone can vote for even a healthy Slo Joe and pretend to be a moderate. He has gone hard left and won't stop, especially since his once small brain is now gone. WTF does this mean? - "I honestly think it's a conscious choice a person makes regarding the violence on the left. You can think that it's silently endorsed by people who vote Democrat or not, but doing so sounds unhealthy."
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,406 Swaye's Wigwam
    back to Op. This is YUGE and long overdue. China needs American and Western capital to function. Cut the flow off.

It's also grade A insane to allow a company with its base in the equivalent of Bermuda to be listed alongside audited American companies.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,594 Standard Supporter

back to Op. This is YUGE and long overdue. China needs American and Western capital to function. Cut the flow off.

It's also grade A insane to allow a company with its base in the equivalent of Bermuda to be listed alongside audited American companies.

China is F-U-C-K-E-D without $USD. As in out of bidness in 2 weeks kind of fucked.

Give them the Iran treatment and topple the regime.

Watch The China Hustle on Amazon if you want to see just how 'audited' Chinese companies really are.