Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Anyone following this Bernardo Palacios-Carbajal police shooting in Utah?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
They are now rioting in Utah of all places because aguy who had a gun and had just engaged in a armed robbery was running away from the police and refusing to drop his weapon. If you watch the video the piece of shit should have been shot much earlier. They yell at him to drop his weapon numerous times.

Are we now at the point that armed criminals can't be shot even when they are refusing to drop their weapons? Who the fuck would ever want to be a cop?

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2020/07/09/salt-lake-county/

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,971
    I didn't know that any of my Latino bros lived in Utah. Da fuck are they doing there in the first place?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited July 2020

That's so revealing

No I didn't mean it like that

Sure.gif

Rat party supporters love their cheap brown laborers to do the jobs they feel are beneath them and their children.

I didn't know that any of my Latino bros lived in Utah. Da fuck are they doing there in the first place?

Must be crops that need picking
    In this economy?

In Utah? Da fuck grows there besides magic underwear, great snow, salt and proxies to heaven?
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    SFGbob said:

They are now rioting in Utah of all places because aguy who had a gun and had just engaged in a armed robbery was running away from the police and refusing to drop his weapon. If you watch the video the piece of shit should have been shot much earlier. They yell at him to drop his weapon numerous times.

Are we now at the point that armed criminals can't be shot even when they are refusing to drop their weapons? Who the fuck would ever want to be a cop?

I agree with you, but 34 rounds? Seems excessive.
    alumni94 said:

SFGbob said:

You keep shooting until the target stops moving. They shouldn't have to risk their lives just because the left might believe the number of rounds shot might be excessive. You commit an armed robbery and then run away from the cops with a gun, refuse to comply with the repeated requests to drop your weapon (intentionally, because he does drop his weapon a couple of times unintentionally, and then proceeds to pick it back up) bad things should happen to you.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    alumni94 said:

SFGbob said:

Bonnie and Clyde would like a word

34 does sound high

That's so revealing

No I didn't mean it like that

Sure.gif

She meant it just exactly the fuck like that and we? know it. That is EXACTLY the way she translates "Hispanic", "Latino" and "Dark skin" in her head.

She's been hearing that in her house since she was born. I know it. You know it. And the American people know it.

alumni94 said:

SFGbob said:

Bonnie and Clyde would like a word

34 does sound high
    Officers fired again. In all, Iversen and Fortuna fired 34 rounds — both emptying their 17-round magazines. It is not clear how many of those bullets hit Palacios-Carbajal, though he had “13 to 15

It's night time, you have an armed fleeing perp with a gun. I would have emptied my gun as well. You don't know how many times you've hit him nor if any of your hits are fatal.
    SFGbob said:

alumni94 said:

SFGbob said:

You keep shooting until the target stops moving. They shouldn't have to risk their lives just because the left might believe the number of rounds shot might be excessive. You commit an armed robbery and then run away from the cops with a gun, refuse to comply with the repeated requests to drop your weapon (intentionally, because he does drop his weapon a couple of times unintentionally, and then proceeds to pick it back up) bad things should happen to you.
    Generally agree, but still seems like a lot of lead. If for no other reason, stop shooting when the perp is a pile of red goo and save some bullets for the budget.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Or toilets to be cleaned.

https://youtu.be/a8INEYLFWwc
    Americans just won't clean up her blown out tampon stained bathroom for a fair wage. They just wont. Only mexicans

Liberals in 2020 summed up

SFGbob said:

alumni94 said:

SFGbob said:

Generally agree, but still seems like a lot of lead. If for no other reason, stop shooting when the perp is a pile of red goo and save some bullets for the budget.
    What's the proper number of rounds that should be fired in this situation?

SFGbob said:

Or toilets to be cleaned.

https://youtu.be/a8INEYLFWwc
    Americans just won't clean up her blown out tampon stained bathroom for a fair wage. They just wont. Only mexicans

Liberals in 2020 summed up
    Until we modify the welfare state in this country, no, they won't. Not without a substantial pay increase, health bennies, 401-K match, paid vacation, etc.

And, as @UW_Doog_Bot has tried to teach you, if you insist on all that, the demand for that service will dwindle to nothing and people will learn to clean up for themselves.

The welfare system thwarts the operation of a free market and the natural flow of labor to capital. It's [dismal] science ese!
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

alumni94 said:

SFGbob said:

If you are making contact, a clip at most. So 10 or less.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

alumni94 said:

SFGbob said:

Enough to make him dead, which shouldn't require 34 unless the cop is a shitty shot. Maybe that's the issue.

I'm thinking, like, something south of 15? Sound reasonable?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    alumni94 said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

alumni94 said:

SFGbob said:

If you are making contact, a clip at most. So 10 or less.
    Clip held 17 rounds. Two empties clips, 34 rounds. Math